General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Damn

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:01 PM
Beginning Member
Alabama Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Damn

Ok well some of u might find this funny some disturbing this is my blazer story
well my first car when i was 16 was a 2000 4dr 4wd Blazer man i loved that car but i was not the best driver i went on some turns on 2 wheels well one day while cutting through a kfc parking lot i was goin about 10mph well i looked to my left and there was some ***** talkin on her cell phone who didnt even see me so i floor it(i was a bad driver and unexpierinced what can i say) trying to get away well she nails my back passenger door me floorin it caused me to go over the vehcle and pop a tire sill floorin it i cut the wheel, my rim diggs in the ground, and i and then i flip on my side. this sucks i had 3 other people with me and ive only had it a month. well its totaled have to buy a new one.
Next i buy a 2dr 2wd Blazer i love it. put a new radio new All Terrain tires and replaced the 2 front speakers. Well i have this one for more than a month and im able to take it mudding and everything well today i took it down the dirt road by my house i was comin around a turn and the gravel slipped out from under me and i lost control and ran into the bank apparently hittin the bank wasnt good enough for it so it decided to flipp over so here i am with a bazer ****ed up in my back yard.
Iv been 16 for about 6 months and already ive had 2 cars flip over on me and a speeding ticket goin 51 in a 15
so my life sucks
sorry i just needed somewhere to rant thanks for reading

Last edited by rriddle3; 04-16-2009 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Foul Language
Old 04-15-2009, 10:09 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

We don't usd profane words here But yeah I'd be kinda upset too! Luckily I've been driven for 4 years with no wrecks or tickets!! **Knocks on wood**

Old 04-15-2009, 11:17 PM
boomtruck97 is an unknown quantity at this point

jeez kid, maybe you should be a bit more careful. Have you lost your liscence yet? flip that truck back up (find a tow rope/log chain and a friend with a good truck) and be on your way. If you were my kid i wouldnt be getting you anything else - i would make you live with it and pay for the repairs.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:52 AM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by boomtruck97
jeez kid, maybe you should be a bit more careful. Have you lost your liscence yet? flip that truck back up (find a tow rope/log chain and a friend with a good truck) and be on your way. If you were my kid i wouldnt be getting you anything else - i would make you live with it and pay for the repairs.
X2

Rule #1 obey the speed limits and all applicable laws
Rule #2 Know the limitations of your vehicle

How fast were you going on that dirt road? you had to have been going at some excessive speed to flip your Blazer like that and the fact you got a a ticket for 51 in a 15 tells me you are heavy footed...

I like how you say your life sucks because your 16 and your already totaled 2 vehicles and got a speeding ticket .. esp when all of that is self imposed, you were driving a 03 Blazer at 16 years old ... I'm driving a 95 Blazer at 31 years old.. why? because i can't afford anything newer .. so yeah you can't say your life sucks ...

Old 04-16-2009, 01:56 PM
boomtruck97 is an unknown quantity at this point

DIDO that bio - I have the 94 because it was in budget, and the 2 kids to support plus recently laid off. Kid - the real problems arent even here yet for you.

In his defence though, we all had to be stupid before we could know any better - though some it just didnt take as much.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Beginning Member

Yeah i was goin about 50 on the dirt road and if i was my parents i would not have let me drive after the first one but oh well
About the new blazer i hadnt looked at the old blazers till after my second vehicle i would have loved to get a 4wd 1st gen blazer and sorry about the curse words i needed somwhere to vent because i did this about an hour after the wreck

Old 04-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Beginning Member
GABlazer is on a distinguished road

Dont feel bad when I was 16 my dad gave me a 98 f150 with 45000 on it drove it thru high school no probs then at 18 traded it for a new then 06 f150 had it for a year fell asleep hit a 93 s10 then jumped a bank and landed her on a giant oak stump bent the frame totalled her went and bought an 03 350Z with 35000 miles on it had it one month and a drunk hit me on my way to work totalled it bought an 03 Z71 with 50000 miles on it august 07 got laid off in november bank took her back last week now my 95 blazers gettin me through life sucks if u live for money and cars just get somethin thatll run and be happy!

Old 04-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Beginning Member

Yeah if im ever able to drive it again im gonna be happy with it and no more stupid stuff with it After these 2 wrecks im happy to be alive GABlazer that sucks i thought i was bad off i feel for you man well everyone thanks for helpin out i will be back with more questions for cosmetic stuff and such but for now gonna work on it and hope i can drive it again

Old 04-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Beginning Member
GABlazer is on a distinguished road

Youll be aight blazers are pretty tough just fixer up and be careful man

Old 04-17-2009, 01:26 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Yah, the more you fix her the more you will apreciate her and (hopefully) baby her from time to time. The best part of having a lead foot is knowing when to use it. I think youve already realized your logic was flawed, so your on the right track.

But the real bottom line is; Your an idiot, you really should be glad you havnt killed anyone yet. If you drive like an idiot, and someone dies (your fault or not) and theye decide you contributed to it. THEN my friend, your life will suck. Buckle up and drive safe. You got the rest of your life to kill yourself.

Quick Reply: Damn