General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

decided to trade blazer in, or sell it.

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 02:06 PM
igot10pinitis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default decided to trade blazer in, or sell it.

man do i get bored with cars quick!! The newness has worn off. I have had my blazer about 8 months. I want a full size extended cab truck now!

Old 11-17-2007, 02:11 PM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: decided to trade blazer in, or sell it.

i hear ya brother, no hauling capacity in an suv, what were we thinking?

Old 11-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

I was supposed to get a ram2500 before i got my blazer as a gift for my 16th birthday but a week before my birthday the tranny went on it and i decided i didnt want to invest that much into it, so i bought my girlfriends moms blazer. I wish i had the dodge, i love diesel motors, (gonna go to school for diesel mechanic) and it had a 5.9 cummins. but i cant complain with what the blazer has to offer, i love this thing

Old 11-17-2007, 03:05 PM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would get a pickup. You can get similar or better mileage with a truck and have all the capabilities of a truck. I would get a Cummins or a Duramax myself.

Old 11-17-2007, 04:09 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

I hope it goes well. I have a feeling if you had bought a 4-door, It would have met your needs a little better.
MyBlazer addresses all my needs. I don't want anything else... except maybe a Monte Carlo...

Old 11-17-2007, 04:13 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

The newness wore off, thats when you customize it to your needs to make it enjoyable again!! I have had mine for a year now and I love every minute of owning it and customizing it to make it enjoyable and something new everytime I do something to it!!

Old 11-17-2007, 04:27 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

hey , i cant rem the person from here but there was someone looking for an xtreme blazer from this site.....

Old 11-17-2007, 04:30 PM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: igot10pinitis

man do i get bored with cars quick!!
I hear ya! That's why I have a selection of Blazers, a trailer for towing, my choice of 50 different company cars to drive and a couple of boats.
Sometimes being old is not a bad thing.

Old 11-17-2007, 04:57 PM
igot10pinitis is an unknown quantity at this point

its really nothing about what my "needs are". Im just sick of it honostly. Yeah it looks cool and is a head turner, but im kinda over that now! I have been lookin around at some Z71's online at dealerships in my area.

Just a lot of downfall with a blazer, gas mileage for a v6 is terrible i can get the same with a v8 truck that i want.I can ONLY haul 2 people in the back seat, can't cram a person in the middle. These things do not have much power. Yeah they can burn out and blah blah blah, but when it comes down to it the v6 does nothing to these things, they needed a v8 option. I do like the handling the xtremes have though.

As far and "customizing" as thegr81 said. Its not worth it. Yeah i can put it on bags but why would i pay all the money for it? really not into that stuff anyway, plus i don't have 5 or 6 grand laying around to do it. I could put 22's on it, but why?

when you "customize" it. All you do its put a LOT more money into the car that you will EVER get back out of it. Im 21, not 16-17 anymore.

i dunno. what to do, what to do.

Old 11-17-2007, 05:21 PM
SDimeBlazerlady is an unknown quantity at this point

Im the same way..Guess thats why ive owned over 50 cars in 23yrs lol
I FEEL a nice Black Z71 in your Future lol

Quick Reply: decided to trade blazer in, or sell it.