General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

First snow with BFG"S

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 02:01 PM
chevyrocksu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First snow with BFG"S

well today here in iowa is our first snow.... i just got some new tires under a week ago and i got the gfg a/t's on my 99 blazer 4 door 4x4.. the where ausome set of tires every one infront of my was spinning out and stuff and i went straight ahead with no problem at all in 2wd!! i loe these tires so far and they look great

Old 11-21-2007, 02:35 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: First snow with BFG"S

good to hear i dont think they will let you down. those tires are hard to beat

Old 11-21-2007, 05:04 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice, that's what I put on mine this year, (245/70/16) but no snow around here yet... I can't wait to try them out in the white stuff!

Old 11-21-2007, 05:17 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucky so an so's with your snow and all. Its still 88 degrees outside here......its torture (and im not being sarcastic, i want it to be cold and snowy).

However those BFG's will do ya right. Lots of people have em and they hold traction well. IIRC Hanr3 posted a video a while back of his blazer with BFG's plowing through a foot or so of snow in a field and he didnt slip at all.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Starting Member
cr1msonmyst is an unknown quantity at this point

The snow keeps teasing us here, it started snowing a couple days ago and now its back up to 60 degrees or so... hopefully it snows soon, i want to see how my Blazer reacts to it...

Old 11-21-2007, 10:00 PM
gocartone is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: RCars2

Lucky so an so's with your snow and all. Its still 88 degrees outside here......its torture (and im not being sarcastic, i want it to be cold and snowy).

However those BFG's will do ya right. Lots of people have em and they hold traction well. IIRC Hanr3 posted a video a while back of his blazer with BFG's plowing through a foot or so of snow in a field and he didnt slip at all.
I'll trade you the cold and snowy here for 88deg. anyday So far this year when it snowed we got an inch or 2 maybe that was gone within a day and the roads were white with salt the next day

Old 11-21-2007, 10:04 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

it has been in the mid to upper 70's here

Old 11-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Starting Member
YepIOwnA97Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

it started snowing on my way home from work about an hour ago.. no accumulation though. this will be the first full winter that i've had my blazer for. (i got it in march 07)

Old 11-22-2007, 11:33 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

nice, I think I may have to try a set. my nokian vativas are not so great.

i mearly hit a small hole in the road at 30kmph and my whole truck flew sideways into a slide.

I almost hit a tree too

Old 11-23-2007, 08:45 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

good choice in tires. [8D]

Quick Reply: First snow with BFG"S