General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Fresh pics.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 10:40 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road
Default Fresh pics.

Cleaned the truck today so decided to take some pics.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Starting Member
Rogue is on a distinguished road

Nothing prettier then a freshly detailed ride.

Gotta ask. What tint are your vent visors? They do`t look normal, or is it just a trick of the light?

Old 04-01-2010, 11:06 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I like the backdrop alot! Great shots! I wish my truck would come out that shiny!

Old 04-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Looking good man. One of my favorites

Old 04-02-2010, 02:09 AM
BF Veteran

Thanks guys!

and Rogue - by vent visors I assume you mean the side window visors? (they're known here as monsoon visors) It's stock Chevy but I think they're somewhat faded & depending on the light they have a pinkish colour. I'm planning on giving the front windows a darker tint & may, at the same time spray tint these darker as well.

And for those who didn't notice, my tow hooks are now red! May change to black but so far I like them red!

Old 04-02-2010, 07:31 AM
Starting Member

Thanks Kiwiblazer.
Noticed the hooks, ties in nicely with the bowtie.....even more the foul weather\fog lights mounted above them. Have been looking at very similar shaped lights. Now that I know they will fit, will probably mount them in the same location.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:35 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sweet pic's-for a RHD.

funny that you mention the hooks, first thing i thought ofwhen i saw them was an Import. sorry, but most ofthe kids into Imports around here paint them red to be like the Grand Touring race cars.

but @ least it looks good on your truck, blends in nicely with the Bow-tie. now if your rear emblem is the same (don't remember) then some red hooks/shackles on the rear would be in order...............kinda tie in both ends then.

like Brad (zedartwo) said you sure picked the right location.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:40 AM
Starting Member

had to do a double-take at your wheels. At first glance the red bowties look`d like you had manual lock-outs. Did`t think they made them for the late models, or the rear.

Last edited by Rogue; 04-02-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:35 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
sweet pic's-for a RHD.

funny that you mention the hooks, first thing i thought ofwhen i saw them was an Import. sorry, but most ofthe kids into Imports around here paint them red to be like the Grand Touring race cars.

but @ least it looks good on your truck, blends in nicely with the Bow-tie. now if your rear emblem is the same (don't remember) then some red hooks/shackles on the rear would be in order...............kinda tie in both ends then.

like Brad (zedartwo) said you sure picked the right location.
Thanks Chris, I kinda like the red & to match the rear I'm getting the towball cover changed to a red one. Did think of painting the towbar red but that'll be too much so I scrapped that idea. Gotta keep it subtle - just a hint of the red.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:50 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Very nice pics! Wish there was that kind of scenery around me.

I like the de-badged sides but back left on. I've thought about doing that too. I like the cleaness (It's a word...) of the de-badged sides, but don't want to lose the name (sentimental value).

All in all, really nice truck! Love the stealthy blacked out look. Like the tow hooks too, I thought they looked different.

Quick Reply: Fresh pics.