General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Getting complete Blazer schematics

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 02:39 AM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road
Default Getting complete Blazer schematics

I'm looking for the complete schematics- everything the design team popped out- for a 1993-2003 two door and four door Blazer. I need the whole frame and body diagram, engine and transmission diagram, and the whole wiring diagram, down to every last wire... You get the picture. Where could I get this? Since they discontinued it, could I just contact Chevy and ask for it? How much would this probably cost? I'm just wanting this to hang on to as a keepsake, kinda, and perhaps to try and bring it back, renewed like a pheonix from the ashes, if I ever get a chance (in many years and when my small business takes off, and I make enough money to do such a thing).

Old 11-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Beginning Member
supermutt73 is on a distinguished road

Hey go for it, these are great little rigs and there aren't too many left on the road.(at least not in my area) To answer your question, I got an actual shop manual off e-bay not too long ago and it has most of the break downs of what you're looking for. Unfortunately the wiring is a seperate manual but from what ive been told well worth the price. The shop manual is what they actually used in the dealership service areas, mine had some interesting side notes written in it. I got mine for around $40 if I remember right, and the wiring diagram is around $20. If you want a really detailed book on the trans. go to Summit Racing. They carry rebuild manuals for most all of the GM transmisions. Good Luck and Be Well!!

Old 11-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

Thanks! I thought everyone was gonna think I'm a nut... I have to take my sister somewhere, but once we get back I can start crawling through eBay.