General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

got my headlights!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 09:33 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default got my headlights!!!!

I was checking out these two styles. I wanted some opinions. I really like the smoke ones, but will the black ones go better with my tails. I can't decide! What does everyone think? Now that everyone is getting some tax checks soon, I'm thinking mods lol!

smoke

black

Old 01-25-2008, 09:37 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: checkin out some halos

Match your tails! Nothing worse than a truck that doesn't flow. Plus they're cheaper.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:59 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

or maybe these. These are the same bumper lights, but mine are broken. The brackets on the back are snapped and they fall out every time I go through the car wash. They wobble too since they are not held in by anything, pretty much just sitting in there.

other black ones

Old 01-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Zasder is an unknown quantity at this point

I have those and your tails if you want an idea of what they look like..I have pics in my other topics

The bumper lights dont hold in becuase the manufactor only made it a 2snap on hold when theres suppose to be 4 snaps that hold it together...

Mine wobble on the outside...but never fell off? (Knock on wood)

Old 01-25-2008, 10:25 PM

Well, they fall off, but hang there. They are still attached cause the lights are plugged in. But I feel wierd when I pull out of the automatic car wash and my lights are hanging there. Not to mention it might scratch something.

I agree with you TripleBlack. I found some black ones on ebay with some nicer bumper lights, but I still really like the smoke ones. I checked the smoke tails, and they aren't that nice looking. I don't need new tails though. All I know is that I want halos that have the halo rings around the high beams and don't have that chrome reflector housing on the high-beams. Those look akward to me.

And Zasder, how did you mount those lights to your roof rack. i wanted to do this, and I was thinking of using large hose clamps and clamping the lights to the roof rack.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:29 PM

I drilled holes through the roof rack haha...

1/2inch holes and pushed the bar as far up as possible! Grounded it straight to the roof rack and ran the wire down the driver side door...

Works great! I gotta get some pictures when they are lite up

Old 01-25-2008, 10:40 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

you should also get a pic of a close up of the rail, i was thinking of doing this but with rectangular lights.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:46 PM

You got it! Ill get pics tomorrow, when im putting my shackles in

Old 01-26-2008, 07:28 PM

Here yea go

Wow thats ugly up close!!!

Old 01-26-2008, 07:49 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

I would go with the black ones to match your tails it will look alot better!!!

Quick Reply: got my headlights!!!!