General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

grille inserts?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 12:54 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default grille inserts?

I was looking at these for my blazer. What does everyone think. It was either these or the blade style like rabbit has on his blazer. Those are the only two styles I like. Comments?

Old 05-24-2008, 01:10 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: grille inserts?

Neither. You have a lot going on exterior wise on your truck. It's beginning to look cluttered...

Old 05-24-2008, 01:54 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think just a plain billit grill would be best.. just my opinion tho

Old 05-24-2008, 02:59 PM
blazinrebel is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree, just stick to the saying keep it simple stupid. u have a sharp lookin truck right now and i just think those inserts look tacky. a nice billet mesh or bar style would look clean

Old 05-24-2008, 07:29 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

You guys serious!? I don't like the billet mesh, but I'll have to check out bars or something. I'll see what I can find maybe on ebay or something. I am going to black out the chrome bars on the front grille and bumpers, but am going to keep the grilles for the lights chrome. I chnaged my idea fom when I had the photoshop done on my blazer. I am also going to get some wheel spacers for the back wheels and I want to get nerf bars. I am thinking because I have heard of rusting issues with the black powdercoated bars, so I was thinking of giving the safari bar and the nerf bars when I get them a couple of coats of truck bed duplicolor on the underside to protect it a little from road debris.

Old 05-25-2008, 07:49 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

Instead of buying all of these small add ons for one hundred here and there, why don't you just save up for a little while and get new rims or something else big? You don't want to look like an Auto Zone catalog with a million little cluttering things everywhere.

Old 05-25-2008, 09:07 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

I agree with Will.

Old 05-25-2008, 10:24 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

Ill also have to vote against that grill

Old 05-25-2008, 10:32 PM

Okay. I am looking at one of the bolt-over billet grilles. I like those, and it's not too much and I don't have to cut anything. They're like 40 bucks on ebay plus shipping. I might get one next week along with some spacers for the back tires. I want all four tires evened out, I like that look. I don't want to get the ones for the front and possibly break a hub or something the way I drive lol.