General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

hating GM right now

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 03:46 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hating GM right now

well I just found out I need to drop around another $1300 on this <beep, beep, beeplin> piece of crap [:'(]

which will bring me around the $4000 mark in just over 2 years, about half of what it was worth when I bought it.

I'm really considering trading this pos in.

something breaks every 2 months, the interior rattles and squeeks like a tin can full of rocks, and im just plain hating this truck right now [:'(]

Old 11-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: hating GM right now

Wow... What is your truck doing that it requires so much work? I got your PM and can respond through PM if you'd like.

BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

whats wrong with it?

if you do trade it in, let me know cuz i want your tail lights, you can put stockers back on and ill buy yours... lol

BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that man. Is the truck paid for? If it makes the repair costs sting any less, $4K over 2 years is about a $160/month payment. Tough to find a new car for that.

If you're still making payments then an extra 160 on top is more than enough reason to gripe.

Hope everything works out for ya!

Old 11-02-2007, 03:52 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

lol3 posts in 15seconds

Old 11-02-2007, 03:57 PM
BF Veteran

4x4 sending unit-400
right front axle seal-200
signal thingy-500(!!!!!!)
and possibly the 4x4 actuator-150
not to mention
windshield,side mirror,wipers have a life of their own,seat recliner switch,headlights are wack, front bumper is cracked and toast.

i cant keep up with the repairs on this

"fix or repair bi-monthly"

oh, and no its not paid for, i owe around 3700, bought for 9600+tax.

Mechanic already called and I said to go ahead and replace the sending unit and hopefully get lucky the actuator still works. but I really dont wanna dish out 500 to make my flasher stop constantly ticking. he said that was a common gm problem.

Old 11-02-2007, 04:18 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

I had to pay 4k on getting mine to run right. Dont give up now.

Old 11-02-2007, 04:28 PM
BF Veteran

think these repairs are worth it?

If I did decide to trade it in how does it work since I got the loan through the bank?

Do they take the trade in value of the truck, deduct it off the new one and add the remainder to my 3700?

kyle, whats your take?

Old 11-02-2007, 04:48 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

they will deduct trade in value from that of a new vehicle, and any remaing owing would get added to the price. i actually just did this when i bought mine. i got sick of my 2002 explorer and the tranny was starting to go so i traded it in on the jimmy. i can look at the paper work more and let you know for sure how everything worked out.

Old 11-02-2007, 05:37 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

My buddy who is a sales manager at the nissan dealership by me, actually takes care of anybody i send him, if you were in az by me i could get you hooked up. But as far as trade in, my buddy said that you go to a dealership haveing deals and ask about REBATES, thats what will eat up the negative equity on your vehicle so you have a better chance of breaking even or coming out a head the deal.

Quick Reply: hating GM right now