General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

have not posted for some time...

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Karcinagin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default have not posted for some time...

So after trying and then discovering the relay for my off road lights did not work I stopped and decided I would post.
Just felt like shareing the Hella 500ff lights I got, but a failed relay stopped me early. Working 9-6 does not help when the sun go down at 7:30 so leaves vary little time to work on my truck.
I got new ball joins and an idler arm to put on along with a 1.5in lift shackles and 2in PA body lift.
But here is the Hunter Brush guard off ebay and the lights.

here is a fake HDR photo but I thought it still looked cool

to come, 4channel amp, sub and amp, finish off road lights, window tinting, 31x10.5 or 265/70 tires, add another e-fan as it(installed before me) does not well enough with a/c on.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:47 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I know those feelings - not enough time (or light now) in a day.
As for the E fans, mounting them right against the rad is not the best scenario for them. They'll only draw air on their footprints, so you're not getting all the benefits of them. They aren't cooling enough rad surface!
Getting an Taurus shroud or any shroud that fits the rad & can have the fans mounted to it will help. It'll allow the fans to draw air through the entire rad, not just the footprint of where the fans are mounted.