General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

He's open to trades!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Starting Member
megaroos_00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking He's open to trades!

Now, I don't know this person, however, I just thought it was hilarious.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1511633264.html

Old 12-15-2009, 04:42 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Epic fail... "The police took my plate"... makes you wonder wtf he was doing with that Blazer.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:51 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

1300$ for that heap of crap!? Wow. If I was in the area and had the cash (and the truck wasn't stolen..I don't like the sound of the cops taking his plate lol) then I'd buy it for 800$ or so and flip it for a big profit.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:37 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
1300$ for that heap of crap!? Wow. If I was in the area and had the cash (and the truck wasn't stolen..I don't like the sound of the cops taking his plate lol) then I'd buy it for 800$ or so and flip it for a big profit.
Upside down Blazers sell for more?

Old 12-15-2009, 06:23 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Yeah, between the low price, no CD player, it being ready for a paint job, and the po-po taking his plate, me thinks thar be a stolen Blazer mateys. Funny how he doesn't mention anything about the status of the title...

Old 12-15-2009, 07:11 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

"TRUCK NEEDS PAINTED, IT IS PRIMERED, EXCEPT FOR THE ROOF!"

Lmao, why not the roof?

Old 12-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 96chevblazer
Lmao, why not the roof?
Probably because the back half of the roof is fiberglass (removable 1/2 cab)...

Old 12-15-2009, 07:54 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Probably because the back half of the roof is fiberglass (removable 1/2 cab)...
the back half of these roofs are removeable?........what the hell are you talking ablout Kyle?!?!

why does everyone assume it's a stolen truck? don't you think the truck would've been taken with the plates if it was??

the dumbass was probably driving like a tool, or had too many warrents out for his licence.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:07 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
the back half of these roofs are removeable?........what the hell are you talking ablout Kyle?!?!
The K5 had a removable hard top from the very beginning up until the release of the new body style K5 in '92. The first gen K5 was a full convertible as was the '73-'75 2nd gen. From '76 though '91, only the back half of the top could be removed, leaving the roof over the front seats.

My '74 has a fully removable top, making it a full convertible. Have a look:

Everything that is black comes off.

I haven't popped the top off mine... yet.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:41 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
Epic fail... "The police took my plate"... makes you wonder wtf he was doing with that Blazer.
Well if the VIN comes up as a 1997 Ford Contour, Then I would be a little suspicious.

Quick Reply: He's open to trades!