General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

HID's came in the mail!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 06:03 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default HID's came in the mail!!!

Just won an HID conversion kit on ebay!!! I can't wait!!

Old 04-08-2008, 06:14 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: just won hid kit on ebay!!!

That's cool

Old 04-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Awsome. Any links to what you won?

Old 04-08-2008, 07:44 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

That's cool
Whats that about?

Anyway, are those for the low or the high beams dave?

Old 04-08-2008, 08:17 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: EuroGoldLS
ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer
That's cool
Whats that about?
And then...

Old 04-08-2008, 10:58 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I can choose what I want them for. They will have to be 9005 since both slots on my halos are 9005's. I will put the HID's in the low beam spot and put silverstars in the high beam spot. Should look quite nice, and bright lol.

And here is the set i won clicky here!!

Old 04-09-2008, 05:24 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Very nice.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:33 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

What K rating? I wonder how the cheap ones will work, I went ahead and bought the "small step up from cheap" ones.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:39 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

I hope you went for the 4300k... The cheap bulbs tend to color shift pretty early, and they're going to get bluer on ya...

Besides, 4300k gives you the most light

And I highly recommend that you get a wiring harness that powers the HID's from the battery, and wire your truck so the low beams stay on when you turn the high beams off...

Old 04-09-2008, 07:33 PM

To tell you the truth, I am on my way to ebay right now to pay for these. I am going to get the 4300K. What do you mean a wiring harness so the low beams turn on when the high beams go off, they do already. My low beams automatically go on when I disengage my high beams, pretty sure everyones do. Do you mean that the low beams stay on when I turn my high beams on, cause that sounds killer to me

Quick Reply: HID's came in the mail!!!