General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

High Output Alt.

Old 03-08-2008, 01:26 PM
prozach1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default High Output Alt.

what would be a good high output alternator to put on my '01within a decent price range??

Old 03-08-2008, 01:56 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: High Output Alt.

Search Ebay, you can find a Iraggi for around 200 to 250 bucks.

Old 03-08-2008, 05:14 PM

yea the thing i am worried about is ifit hasthat ture output cuz i am looking to get fog lights and i am also tired of my lights dimming when the music is up

Old 03-08-2008, 05:21 PM

i cant seem to find one for my 01 i searchfor it under there store and it comes up 0 matchs found

excuse me i found it i didnt check the box thing

would the year 2000 work on a 2001 cuz i doesnt show for any 01

Old 03-08-2008, 06:03 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Dont search 01, just search 4.3 or blazer / s10

Heres a 120 amp it should be what you want.

Click Here

Old 03-08-2008, 06:31 PM

thank you and by any chance what is our stock amp outputand i was thinking more along the lines of like 200 amps but that is all i really needed to know that the alt would fit even though it didnt say 01

Old 03-08-2008, 06:38 PM

Its going to be hard to find a decent ALt that will push that. I have a 200 amp alternator but the core of the alt is the only they use with the 5.7. I believe the stock output is 90 amps.

Old 03-08-2008, 06:45 PM

120 will cover the sub and then 4 off road driving lights and what do you mean by core of the alt is use on 5.7 so does that mean it wouldnt fit and they have the 200 ones under iraggi

Old 03-08-2008, 07:41 PM

The core is basically the casing of the alternator. Mine is bigger therefore you'd have to get a bigger belt or change the pulley on the alternator itself for it to fit.

Old 03-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Zasder is an unknown quantity at this point

My stock alt pushes my 750 watt amp/subs and 4 130 watt lights on the roof no problem!

I would def get yours checked!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: High Output Alt.