General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Hit and run by the snow plow

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Beginning Member
Kamelot314 is on a distinguished road
Default Hit and run by the snow plow

Yep today, the snow plow came to the house, and scrath all the driver side of my truck. The guy never realise that he hit my truck..

Here some picture!

Very frustrating.. but good side of that, i'm going to have a brand new paint on JUST 1 side.. lol

Old 01-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Kai
Kai is on a distinguished road

Well that absolutely sucks and how would he not notice? I mean the plows are big and bulky and all but come on. Did you talk to the plow driver already or what?

Old 01-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Beginning Member

Yes, i go to his house... he was pretty suprised to see me... i was like " hey did you go at my place today like between 3 to 4 pm?, Well, you hit my truck with your fu****g tractor".

The guy was totally lost.. ans when he saw my truck, he say that was not him... but i found yellow paint on my fender... and his truck is yelow ... so hard to say that's is not him...So finally he say that tomorrow he going to call his insurance. Also i call to police to make a report "hit and run"...

Worst part, the guy say he never touch my truck. If you take a look on the 6th picture, you see the truck has moved about 5 inch on the side ... so for me, he it pretty hard..

Old 01-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

Ouch man, Hope that all goes well.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:35 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

He smacked the crap out of your truck! How can he not notice that? Dude just doesn't want to fess up. Oh well, his insurance co. will take care of your truck.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

That sux but at least you had an idea who did it and could track him down. Hope it all works out for you.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:09 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

That stinks, sorry to hear it!

Old 01-11-2011, 08:17 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

yeah he knew unless he was drunk or stoned. i plowed all the time at my other job and ive been guilty of clipping the fence or the dumpster a few times when i first started and you know you hit something

Old 01-11-2011, 08:47 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

How in the hell would you not notice that? I'm sorry just doesn't seem possible to me. Hope it all works out for ya man. Still a pain in the rear to have to deal with it!

Old 01-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Beginning Member

The inssurance expert came to my house see the truck... the truck will be fixed soon. The expert almost put it "Totaled" ... The only reason why he save the truck is beacause the truck is rust free and the frame look like brand new and it's low millage..

So i need to wait 2 more day to get my appointement to the bodyshop.. Worst part: Why they gonna paint juste one side of my truck.. i think its gonna look ugly, One side brand new paint, other side 14 years old paint...

i get you noticed!!

Tanks!

Quick Reply: Hit and run by the snow plow