General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Hood bras

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 11:52 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hood bras

Iguess this is mostly for the canadian members. Crappy tire has hood bras on sale for $5, regularly they are $50 they are the lebra hoodbras. I grabbed one, could'nt turn down that price.lol, was originally going for the bug deflector.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:57 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: Hood bras

eh... i dont really like the look of them but at the price, you cant go wrong

Old 01-10-2008, 12:05 AM

i don't mind the hood bra but the whole nose bra looks goofy.

this is the one i got
http://www.global-accessories.com/chp/blazer.html

Old 01-10-2008, 12:21 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

those two things that stick up... what are they for? ive never known and they are on almost every one i see

Old 01-10-2008, 12:27 AM

I have no idea, lol.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:34 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

That doesn't look to bad at all. It could save on some stone chips and I believe that the parts that stick up should act as mini bug deflectors at highway speeds. Just don't forget to take it off when you wash the truck or you'll be growing mould.

Old 01-10-2008, 06:11 AM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

i dont really like those things, they make the car kinda look tacky IMO, but for that price, why not i guess, protects your hood. but those things that stick up, i have no idea what they are for, and thats what makes it look tacky, if those werent on there, it would look alright.

Old 01-10-2008, 07:35 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't have one on mine.... look better on little cars. They are EXCELLENT at keeping bugs off your hood! LOL

Old 01-10-2008, 08:06 AM

Haters, lol.

here it is on my truck..

Old 01-10-2008, 04:29 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

I think those things are there for when you take it off... Something to pull on, lol.

They protect from rock chips pretty well... But eventually the leather starts stretching, and you can start getting dust and 'lil itty bitty rocks stuck underneath them...

But that was quite a few years ago that I'd seen that happen, so they might've solved that problem.

It doesn't look too bad at all!

Quick Reply: Hood bras