General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

How Crazy Are Blazer Owners?

Old 11-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Starting Member
Joshs4x4 is on a distinguished road
Default How Crazy Are Blazer Owners?

I just washed my Jimmy and its 29* outside, I was fighting the water from freezing to my truck the whole time, Also Just did the pitmen arm and a tune up and it was snowing a bit outside...

Old 11-07-2012, 07:51 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I dont know how crazy that is. But i paid 300 bucks for a not running blazer a fee years back, got it going for a couple hundred, drove it for a couple months, moved back to alberta, sunk about 5 grand into a blazer thats been sitting in my garage ever since... Thats crazy according to my friends

Old 11-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Toby Hanson will become famous soon enough

I replaced the flex plate in my '93 Jimmy last December in the freezing cold. That motivated me to buy insulated coveralls.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:25 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I have a whol carhart overall/jacket that is all insulated and water proof. so I dont really notice the cold, but I need some good work gloves, had a radiator leak one winter, was like -3 out, pointer finger froze to the hose clamp, had to rip it off

Old 11-08-2012, 10:40 AM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ohsofly
I dont know how crazy that is. But i paid 300 bucks for a not running blazer a fee years back, got it going for a couple hundred, drove it for a couple months, moved back to alberta, sunk about 5 grand into a blazer thats been sitting in my garage ever since... Thats crazy according to my friends

Thats crazt alright.

Anyone that can own a blazer and keep fighting with them issue after issue and working on one for several months to over a year to try and get it going is crazy in my book.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:04 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Well most of my friends think I'm nuts because of how much money I have spent on my blazer and I still have such a long ways to go to do what I want with it...

Old 11-08-2012, 05:09 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
Well most of my friends think I'm nuts because of how much money I have spent on my blazer and I still have such a long ways to go to do what I want with it...
Dont feel bad I have spent nearly $2400 on mine and only drove it when I 1st got it.The engine was knocking and it shift into any gears but only went forward in 1st and and the reverse worked.
Im about 2/3rds of the way done give or take some.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:58 PM
4X4GS10B is on a distinguished road

call me CRAZY, the only things I have not done are the bottom end of the engine,fuel pump,heater core front diff, all the money and time I spent could have bought a new one but I could not call it mine.... I love that damn blazer....

Old 11-08-2012, 08:09 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

I dropped my gas tank in -5 weather 2 years ago... lol

Old 11-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Blue thunder 2000 is on a distinguished road

im about to have to shell out money for: new headlights and ambers. pretty much complete replacement,fuel pump so i can read my gas gauge, and there is a ticking noise when i turn on AC/heat, sure im going to have to shell out money for that as well.
on the crazy note I drifted and did donuts in the parking lot outside of my local gamestop when i grabbed halo 4....didnt know what came over me, enjoyed it though

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How Crazy Are Blazer Owners?