General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

how much would you pay

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 02:43 PM
bheff is on a distinguished road
Default how much would you pay

Hey guys, New to the forum, and this is my first post. Im curious as to what people more knoweldgale than me would pay for a 1990 Blazer, 5.7 TBI FWD works perfect, power windows (even the rear works) A/C. 124k miles, very very little rust. Only leak I have found is the oil pan gasket, and its only a little wet.

Attached Thumbnails how much would you pay-blazer.jpg  
Old 05-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Starting Member
blazen99 is on a distinguished road

what are they asking. somewhere around 5000?

Old 05-19-2009, 02:58 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome.
That's a tuffy without seeing it. Try checking around and see what they're going for in your area. Blue Book is saying Trade value for excellent is about $1000 US, Private Seller- $2000 US, and Dealer $2800. I'd say try to get em as close to a grand as possible. You know if it was a trade they didn't give that for it.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:02 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Condition of the interior or exterior?
If its in excellent shape, then go for it. If theres scratches, rips, and tears on the exterior and exterior, I wouldnt go there for 5k.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:07 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Goin strictly off of looks, and not seeing the interior.... and the oil leak, i'd give 4.5-5k probably. did you try getting some estiamtes on value??

Go here to find the value: Kelley BlueBook

Old 05-19-2009, 03:10 PM
bheff is on a distinguished road

I guess I sould add that the sheet metal is all in great shape, Paint in pretty good shape, only issue I had was on the vallance below the windshield. Interior doesnt even have any stain, a few small holes on the rear passenger arm rest. thats about it.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:15 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Id offer him 2,500, not a penny more. Thats not the most desired body style either.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:15 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I have merged this thread with your other one. Please do not double-post since that is against the Forum rules.

Last edited by rriddle3; 05-19-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:24 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheBrettster
Id offer him 2,500, not a penny more. Thats not the most desired body style either.

Maybe not the MOST. But getting rarer.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:28 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oisinirish
Maybe not the MOST. But getting rarer.
for you SURE :P

Quick Reply: how much would you pay