General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Hydrogen on Demand

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 12:31 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road
Default Hydrogen on Demand

I know a lot has been said & discussed about this issue but .... I've been thinking a lot about it lately.

I've been in touch with the guys who have 2 Blazers running on this system in the Hawkes Bay & there's been an exchange of e-mails between us.

They claim not just an improvement in fuel consumption but also an increase in performance. Not sure how much - although whilst an increase in power would be nice, it's not essentially what I'm looking for.

So, they've sent me some literature & copy of the newspaper report & I thought I'd share this with you all. Read the attachments & feel free to comment/criticize.

"Quote" We think we are getting about 20% more power out of our units. We have a NZ courier who broke his unit the other day and stated that he really noticed the drop in power.
We fitted a unit to a 1375cc Harley Davidson 4 days ago,the bike went to Wellington on the big ride, he is blown away with the extra power,stating far more torque and far less gear changes. The whole bike runs smother.
We fitted our first computer control unit and this is running better than expected.
We have our first fully commercial production run coming off the line in three weeks time ( fingers crossed). Will put a complete unit aside for you and when your ready will get it up to you for "assessment" lol, will you be fitting it yourself? I am organising installation outlets in Auckland so can help with that.
Will be up your way in about two weeks time and would love to get together so you can see the unit at work on my Blazer. "Unquote".

Once I get my truck back with the tune up & service completed (and a new exhaust fitted) I'll run a few tanks of gas & check my consumption so I can have figures to compare with when the unit is fitted. First of course I'll need to find the money to pay for this. Sells for around 1500 bucks (NZ).

Here's the info recieved to date.

Attached Files
File Type: txt
HOD Info text.txt (5.3 KB, 99 views)
File Type: txt
HOD News text.txt (6.2 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 11-18-2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Grammer.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:15 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Sounds all good but has this been independently tested, would like to of seen any dyno tests before it was installed and after it was installed. You should ask if you could borrow his truck for a week to find out the difference. Make sure he fills the tank first.LOL

Old 11-18-2009, 06:09 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

"Free Energy"... Please do not get sucked into this...

Old 11-18-2009, 06:23 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah..I don't buy it either.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

x3, sounds like another save fuel scam.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:50 PM
bulwaagh is on a distinguished road

x4 scam

Old 11-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Beginning Member
philip_king is on a distinguished road

i've heard about some of these systems but i think if they had any real success more people would know about them and more would have them. i'd have to see the numbers from a consumer test or i'd have a hard time believing it.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:18 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

These guys are in the process of developing & evaluating the device.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna get sucked in to this but I am curious to see what it's all about. For starters when you hear claims of increased power as well then I do become sceptical.

Also, I keep hearing people say it won't work, it doesn't do this or that, I don't for one moment dispute what others say & yes as Kyle says "There is no such thing as free air" or free anything for that matter. I just kinda get more curiouser (if that's a word LOL).

The guy will be in Auckland on Thursday & I'll get to see the system & hear what else he has to say & show.

I'll feed this back to the forum for anyone who is curious. Even if he offers a discounted price to evaluate it, I am still not in a position to buy now anyway.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:49 AM

Like the new sig kiwi. You should get him to book both your truck & his into a performance shop to see the difference, Iam curious on this & you'll get a free report on yours aswell.LOL

Old 11-26-2009, 01:07 AM

Hay Kiwi, how did you get on today?

Quick Reply: Hydrogen on Demand