General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

I freakin hate you blazer!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Starting Member
shotnva777 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation I freakin hate you blazer!!!!

That is all. Just look at all of my created threads, especially the most recent.... you'll understand!

LOVE TO HATE EM AND HATE TO LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

(venting post)

Old 10-05-2011, 08:14 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

LOL i know how you Feel. I hate mine too,but for some reason I dont wanna sell it,id rather drive it then my dodge hemi,and im constantly fixing the bs after i tell myself no more!

I think its a curse. Oh well. i <3 my pos blazer.

Last edited by chris015; 10-05-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:16 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

i agree mine breaks all the time and i cant get the idea to sell it =P

I <3 my blazer also hehe

Old 10-06-2011, 10:20 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Takes a lot of money to fix blazers cause they were built like crap, but heck they are fun to drive and and really tough, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else (maybe a fj cruiser, but shh)

Old 10-06-2011, 10:55 AM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

I'm with you there. Twice I've posted my Blazer online only to turn down offers and pull the ad so I can spend more money and bust more knuckles fixing things. I think the Blazer owns me, rather than the other way around. I can't stop loving my Blazer.

Old 10-06-2011, 11:36 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

I wouldn't say they are built like crap. Maybe you got a friday blazer instead of a monday or tuesday blazer?

Old 10-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Starting Member
red06sc is on a distinguished road

so far so good with mine, just hit 108k, just that tickin noise at start up o_0

Old 10-06-2011, 12:54 PM
BF Veteran
pettyfog has a spectacular aura aboutpettyfog has a spectacular aura about

Put it this way... It discourages me too. And I read on here what to expect before I bought it.

I hate having to constantly think of 'Plan B'. But do it anyway.

But seriously, would any of you guys recommend the Blazer to a friend who's living on the budget edge and needs it for the family car? If you do you should be ashamed.

Originally Posted by red06sc
so far so good with mine, just hit 108k, just that tickin noise at start up o_0
What ticking noise? None of my cars 200-300 Kmile cars ever do that.. after I've had em a while.
I'll tell you how to fix it if it's lifter related but I dont want any 'it's all the same crap'

Last edited by pettyfog; 10-06-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Starting Member
red06sc is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by pettyfog
Put it this way... It discourages me too. And I read on here what to expect before I bought it.

I hate having to constantly think of 'Plan B'. But do it anyway.

But seriously, would any of you guys recommend the Blazer to a friend who's living on the budget edge and needs it for the family car? If you do you should be ashamed.

What ticking noise? None of my cars 200-300 Kmile cars ever do that.. after I've had em a while.
I'll tell you how to fix it if it's lifter related but I dont want any 'it's all the same crap'

See PM, also ive made a thread about this problem, it drives me crazy and trust me i hate that it does it. I love my blazer and if it wasnt almost winter time, i would be tearing down the whole top end.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:05 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

yup, love hate relationship....wouldnt trade though.
i had that ticking too for awhile...i just started running lucas in the oil....it went away.
230k and change on the clock...all is good.

Quick Reply: I freakin hate you blazer!!!!