General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

I got a deal of a lifetime!!

Old 04-18-2008, 06:16 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road
Default I got a deal of a lifetime!!

So I talked to my loan company about my blazer and to my surprise they made me a deal of a lifetime. My original loan for my blazer was 12,800 I got ripped I know but it gets better, after paying 4k of the loan my loan company said if you pay us 2400 dollars we will send you the title and it will be yours clean and clear. So I paid them one final payment of 2400 dollars and I will have my title within the next few days, im so excited to have paid my blazer off and to get it for a total of 6400.00 bucks instead of 12,800 im stoked. Just wanted to share my overall excitement with everyone!!

Old 04-18-2008, 07:10 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: I got a deal of a lifetime!!

how did ya do that? i wish i could do it my loan for my 4 wheeler, trust me you will love your blazer much more knowing its paid for, that my favorite part of my blazer,

Old 04-18-2008, 07:28 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

so do u have any tips or tricks for the rest of us to get a deal like that? cuz i wanna know how u managed that lol

Old 04-18-2008, 07:54 PM
BF Veteran

I managed that in a kinda un-orthadoxed way LOL!! I actually got behind on my payments for a few months but they were fine with it cause I sent them what I could but to my surprise even though I talked to them almost 3 times a week they sent a repo guy out to take my blazer. Well the repo guy showed up early enough for me to make this deal happen. My loan company said due to there mistake of marking mine for repo which they said they didn't mean too and it was a total accident they made the deal of which I got my tax returns back and had some saved up cash which was enough to make that payment. Thats the only reason they made the deal is because of there mistake and cause of embarrassment in front of my house with a repo truck there. So if your loan company makes any type of mistake like mine did you can actually benefit from it like I did!!!

By the way I was only behind one payment as of yesterday and just got my tax returns yesterday as well, of which I was going to make a payment yesterday too to be fully caught up.

Old 04-18-2008, 08:24 PM
03blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet deal.

Old 04-18-2008, 09:13 PM
BF Veteran

I think I got a sweet deal!!!

Old 04-18-2008, 09:36 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish, bought mine for $14000, but with the amount owing on trade in put it to $21000. If only i could knock that in half, lol.

Old 04-18-2008, 09:58 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I can't wait to get mine paid off. An extra 250 bucks a month-woohoo. Only 1 1/2 more years to go Sweet deal gr81-way to make them pay for thier mistake[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 04-18-2008, 10:03 PM
BF Veteran

Thanks guys , yea I all I did was point out the fact that I got embarrassed from the repo guy showing up and it was them who came up with the deal!!!

Old 04-18-2008, 10:25 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Excellent! Mine was paid for in full up front, but I'm slowly paying off the bank of dad for my use of it. All our vehicles but the Envoy and the Carolina Skiff are paid for and Dad only owes 6 more months on the house...but hold it right there folks! Here comes college!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I got a deal of a lifetime!!