General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

i just noticed

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 04:34 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
hey Stevo, i know where there's a '07 S10 p/u, ext cab, 4X4, 5spd, with a matching cap, for sale. the guy is asking $2000 obo Canadian (so what's that, like $500 US? hahahaha).
i know it's up here (less than 1/2 hour away from me), but if it's what you want, i can find out some info for you.
i was itching to call this guy myself (luv drving stick-never need to touch my brakes!), but don't have the cash for it, so i resisted talking to him. but i know it's still available, i passed by on Saturday, it was still sitting there.
A 2007 S10 eh? Damn...I didn't know they made them in 07. lol. Typo I'm assuming?

Originally Posted by stevo
yea, im 6 2 so i need something tall so i aint dingin my head all the time
and dude i checked out the build thread of your truck
thats a sweet ride man
I know your pain...I'm 6'5" lol. And thanks for the compliments on the truck. I got a lot done over the past few weeks. I'm really happy with it right now.

Old 10-19-2009, 06:06 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

heres my newest interest. not a 4x4, but a nice truck
a little out of budget right now though
http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/1428681208.html

Old 10-19-2009, 06:45 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

that most recent link doesn't work. the listing has been flagged and removed lol

Old 10-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Nathan1991 is on a distinguished road

5 speeds are rare?? COOL!

Old 10-19-2009, 07:09 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

it works for me.. must be a craigslist problem

Old 10-20-2009, 12:36 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
A 2007 S10 eh? Damn...I didn't know they made them in 07. lol. Typo I'm assuming?
sorry guys, that was supposed to be '97. yeah, an '07 for $2000, riiiight.
damn! talking about that truck again, is making me think of a way to possibly pick it up................gotta change that thought, the wife's gonna hang me if i pick up another vehicle. anyone know if i could store it @ their place for a bit? (LOL).

Old 10-20-2009, 06:40 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

sorry guys, that was supposed to be '97. yeah, an '07 for $2000, riiiight.
damn! talking about that truck again, is making me think of a way to possibly pick it up................gotta change that thought, the wife's gonna hang me if i pick up another vehicle. anyone know if i could store it @ their place for a bit? (LOL).
Sure...bring it down to NS lol. You can keep it at my place.

Old 10-20-2009, 07:22 AM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

bit of dvice... dont hold out for the perfect truck.you might not find it nd have to settle for something you dont want at all

Old 10-20-2009, 11:00 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Sure...bring it down to NS lol. You can keep it at my place.
ok. but the keys are coming home with me-and no picking the locks, or changing the ignition to drive it, ok?

Old 10-20-2009, 12:21 PM
BF Veteran

ok. but the keys are coming home with me-and no picking the locks, or changing the ignition to drive it, ok?
NO DEAL. *slams down box* lol.
You'd have to leave the keys...what if I had to move it out of the driveway? lol. Actually I live on a dead end street, so I have my own personal parking lot at the end of the street...you could park it there. But again, I'd have to have the keys incase it had to be moved

Quick Reply: i just noticed