General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

I Love My Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Beginning Member
Sway_89S10 is on a distinguished road
Default I Love My Blazer

It's times like today that I'm glad I got rid of my FireChicken and picked up the Blazer. It's rained more in the last few hours than it has in the last few months (which is the norm down here in South Florida). There's flooding everywhere, especially in the parking lot in which I park at school, since it's lower than the street. Had I still had the Firebird, there would be a puddle on the floorboard right now, no doubt, but the Blazer is sitting dry
On a side note, can't wait 'till I have the money for the body lift and 31's. I'm sitting on P215/75/15s right now , well I can afford the body lift, but I'm gonna wait until I can afford the tires too. Kinda hard for a full-time student though

Old 02-01-2010, 10:58 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

can't wait to see some pics =D

Old 02-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Beginning Member

I know, I've been lazy. If the sun comes back out today, I promise pics!

Old 02-01-2010, 12:13 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I feel you on the lift and tires.... I am riding on 235's and they sit higher than the future bro in laws 98 1500, which makes me laugh...

Also over break he got stuck in their driveway which was maybe 3inches of snow, and my fiancee's stratus cruised through... lol... sucks that he only has a peg leg...

PICS! come on man... you have to realize... this forum is two things... advice and picture ******.... no pictures... no happy....lol

Old 02-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by wlorton
I feel you on the lift and tires.... I am riding on 235's and they sit higher than the future bro in laws 98 1500, which makes me laugh...

Also over break he got stuck in their driveway which was maybe 3inches of snow, and my fiancee's stratus cruised through... lol... sucks that he only has a peg leg...

PICS! come on man... you have to realize... this forum is two things... advice and picture ******.... no pictures... no happy....lol
Haha I know I know! I haven't heard any downpours in the past hour or so, but I'm in class so I don't how it is outside. But... the good thing is at least my truck should be nice and clean for pictures!

Old 02-01-2010, 12:46 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Sway_89S10
Haha I know I know! I haven't heard any downpours in the past hour or so, but I'm in class so I don't how it is outside. But... the good thing is at least my truck should be nice and clean for pictures!
I detailed my blazer for the first time since october... man did it look good even with a junkyard hood.... nothing like a clean blazer....

Old 02-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Beginning Member

Alright I just got home, and it's still raining BUT, I sucked it up and took pics . So here they are, '89 S10 Sport 4x4

I moved my spare tire to the floor and attached the hook thing to what I think is the drain plug? The large hex bolt with a little handle on it. Anyway I moved it there because the hook kept loosening up and squeaking and it was annoying. Plus this way I can fit my milk crate perfectly without it moving around.

Nice clean engine bay

Old 02-01-2010, 01:51 PM
BF Veteran

Very clean!

Old 02-01-2010, 02:02 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Sway_89s10 <-- loolz at you sig
good lookin ride you've got on your hands there.

as for the Blazer love, well, look at my post count. I <3 this stupid thing...

i may not treat her right, and she may screw me over from time to time, but she always comes home, and i feel at home behind her wheel

Last edited by ABN31B; 02-01-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:07 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Sway_89s10 <-- loolz at you sig
good lookin ride you've got on your hands there.

as for the Blazer love, well, look at my post count. I <3 this stupid thing...

i may not treat her right, and she may screw me over from time to time, but she always comes home, and i feel at home behind her wheel
I can back what he is saying...

I drove other vehicles before my blazer was fixed, and it never felt exactly right, but last night the 1.5 hour trip to school felt like heaven... All I could have used was a little loving from the fiancee to make it Purfect... woot woot lol

Quick Reply: I Love My Blazer