General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

ID My Wheels

Old 04-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Lippyp is on a distinguished road
Default ID My Wheels

Are these stock Blazer LS wheels? Its another difference between my Blazer and pretty much every other UK blazer I've seen. My problem is I have no spare as the spare wheel well underneath has been taken up by a propane tank and presumably the spare has been lost somewhere along the line and it leaves me feeling a bit nekkid in case of a puncture. I can't seem to find another matching one anywhere in the UK. Were they used on any other vehicles from the same period so I can broaden my search?

All the UK ones I've seen have these wheels, I'm guessing these are LT wheels as all the other UK Blkazers I've sen have been LT's, seems like I might have the only RHD LS spec manual transmission blazer in the UK!

Attached Thumbnails ID My Wheels-aberblazer1.jpg   ID My Wheels-_35_zpsef3c30f8.jpg  
Old 04-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Jamaroon has a spectacular aura aboutJamaroon has a spectacular aura about

They're called N90, a fairly common wheel in North America. I don't know if certain trims got certain wheels, might just be an option of what wheels the original owner wanted.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:21 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Those things are allover the junkyards here across the pond... Maybe you wanna just get yourself a generic steelie?

Old 04-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Starting Member
dragoon1101 is on a distinguished road

i like the LT wheels better myself but i have aftermarket wheels so i cant say to much lol
best option would be a steelie since that is what they come with for the spare anyway ... you could also get the spare tire rack off a 2 door and do that mod and hang the spare there

Old 04-09-2014, 04:25 AM
Lippyp is on a distinguished road

I'd love to get hold of a two door spare tire rack but I don't think they sold any two doors here in the UK so it would mean importing one from the USA and I would imagine shipping will be a killer unless I can find someone bringing a shipping container over with space in it. Same with shipping a wheel over to match, I can see what I can find i by way of a steelie. Anyone know the specs, stud pattern/backspacing etc?

Old 04-09-2014, 08:36 AM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

The 4x4 factory wheels are a 5x4.75" bolt pattern (5x120.7mm) with 6" of backspacing.

Old 04-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Jamaroon has a spectacular aura aboutJamaroon has a spectacular aura about

and 7" width