General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

im hitt

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 04:48 PM
2drblazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default im hitt

everytime i go to put my 2 week in at work my car dies 2 fuel pumps 1 tank tie rods ball joints brakes starter and now what now i just lost power i can ease up to speed but not quick i have no power if i stomp it to go around someone it boggs out i just want to move out of this state i traded my integra and 2000$ for this blazer andits been nothing but problems if some one could guide me through this i live in a small town in vermont and there are a lot of ****ty mechanics around but there is the chevy dealer 75 $ an hr but i dont want to take it there because there is no light on so the machine will tell me nothing

any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks tom

Old 06-25-2008, 05:17 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: im hitt

Wow. One long, run-on sentence makes for some very difficult reading. I see you already have a thread about the lack of power from the engine, but if you take the car to the Chevy dealer the SES doesn't have to be on for them to start diagnosing the problem. They have equipment that you don't have that will help them sort out the situation.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: im hitt

Please DO NOT violate the rules of the forum. Double posting is a violation of the rules of the forum. You have several threads all about the problems you have been having. How about you lay it all out in ONE thread so that we can maybe help you. Random threads spread about inappropriate sections of the forum does nothing to help your situation.

*Thread Closed* - Double Post

Anyone wishing to respond, please do so by responding to the engine lacks power thread.