General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

I'm Scared....

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 12:36 PM
SmokeU is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm Scared....

I drove to school for the first time today and I'm scared that my blazer will get hit by careless people who are getting into there cars and just flinging the doors open ad smashing/scratching the paint and making dents in the doors or that my car will get keyed just because its the only yellow 1 in the entire High School parking lot

currently I'm parked next to a minivan with more dents and scratches in it then you could possibly believe

Old 11-12-2007, 01:21 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: I'm Scared....

well then really your only option is to either park in an open spot, or get some sort of plastic moulding that will protect the doors.

I have a few chips myself, a little hard to avoid most of the time.....

Old 11-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Starting Member
woodsballr is an unknown quantity at this point

or you could do what i do and just make it knownthat if anything happens to your vehicle (blazer in your case) you will take it out on random vehicles in the parking lot until a)someone apologizes or b)it stops (if its a common occurence)
for example i drive a pickup lots of people go out to lunch at my school even though we have a "closed campus", i do to, and for a while i had problems with people tossing cups and bags of trash into my bed so i would take it out and dump it on somebodys car. it stopped.

Old 11-12-2007, 02:49 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

We have a tag system at Princeton. You get a tag with a number and you park in the numbered spot. When we pick up the parking tags each semester,I always get a friend to go before and after me so we can watch out for each other's vehicles.
You generally won't have to worry about people damaging your vehicle, unless you go to school with a bunch of irresponsibe ******.

Old 11-12-2007, 03:02 PM
BlazerBull is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear you on that. I usually park in the back to avoid this problem. Though not in high school most college students seem to cramm themselves up front or close to the school. Fine by me

Old 11-12-2007, 03:21 PM
SmokeU is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i guess I'm gnoa start parking near like one of the barriers so that there is only one car on my side and hopefully they wont get out and get into there cars like they want to tear the door of its hinges

Old 11-12-2007, 05:20 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

i did what euro said, me and all of my friends parked next to each other on the same row. we parked in the same spots for 3 years... once you know who has which car, you'll know who your parking near and if anything happens, go ask them

Old 11-12-2007, 06:22 PM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

I did the same thing. I parked next to my friends and we watched each other cars/trucks. Just do that

Old 11-12-2007, 06:51 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Luckily when I was in highschool we had street parking which was good and bad. You could always park far enough away that nobody would park there unless they had to. And there were no door dings. Unfortunately people suck at parallel parking so sometimes people back into peoples cars and dent bumpers or license plates (since in WI we have front and rear plates). I never had the blazer in high school, but I did have a very mint condition Taurus SHO which got tapped twice and I was pissed about. Thats when I started parking as far out as possible and when I parked close I had friends on either sides (yay friends with trucks).

Old 11-12-2007, 09:20 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

sorry I can't help ya...me and my friends used to play bumber cars in the parking lot!! man that was fun....ah don't worry about it...sooner or later we all end up with dings and dents...

Quick Reply: I'm Scared....