General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

It's a beautiful night for...

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Starting Member
ejschultz is on a distinguished road
Default It's a beautiful night for...

...a flat tire. It's the first night under 10 degrees and my right front tire decides it doesn't want to hold air. Good thing I was so mad I couldn't feel the cold.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:03 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Wow, that sucks. Is it a puncture or just a leak?

Old 12-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Sisk
Wow, that sucks. Is it a puncture or just a leak?
I don't know, and honestly, I don't care. It's in one of my old tires. I bought new tires about 2 weeks ago. I haven't had the time to get them on yet. They'll be going on this Saturday so I'll just drive around on the spare until then.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:46 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Weak. isn't that the way it always goes though? your next issue will be this August when there is a record heat wave too

Old 12-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Weak. isn't that the way it always goes though? your next issue will be this August when there is a record heat wave too
Sh*t, I'd much rather have an issue during a record heat wave. I've gone like 3 summers now with no working air in my daily drivers, the Jimmy included. I got the air fixed on it during the tail end of summer, but I'm pretty sure the compressor isn't working now because it's not coming on with the defroster. Oh well.

Old 12-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Starting Member
megaroos_00 is an unknown quantity at this point

funny how things like this can get you off your butt and do something you've been putting off. I've delayed putting on my light strip and then bam, I get rearended. Well now that I got a shiny new bumper I might as well.

Good luck with the cold, I know how you feel. Pretty damn cold here in Pa

Old 12-11-2009, 05:36 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Wow, horrible luck. I got a flat tire on the same night. Came outside after work and there it is, sitting on the rim.

It was -32 Celsius and let me tell ya, I could feel the cold.

The tire was all cracked and worn on the inside. I had just filled them up a week ago too, so now I went out and bought 4 new ones.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

bummer

Old 12-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by RangerG
Wow, horrible luck. I got a flat tire on the same night. Came outside after work and there it is, sitting on the rim.

It was -32 Celsius and let me tell ya, I could feel the cold.

The tire was all cracked and worn on the inside. I had just filled them up a week ago too, so now I went out and bought 4 new ones.
I'm pretty sure my issue is/was a dry rot issue. I've got new tires sitting in the garage right now, I just haven't had the time/money to take it somewhere to get them put on. Now I'm riding on my spare and 3 dried out tires. Hopefully I don't get another flat...

Old 12-12-2009, 12:39 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Well as long as the windows come down, you always have ac

Quick Reply: It's a beautiful night for...