General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

It's becoming an obession lol (pic heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 01:47 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default It's becoming an obession lol (pic heavy)

It really is becoming an obsession. I tend to head out every time I have a day off now to snap some more photos of my truck. It's just so damn photogenic now that I've got stuff done to it .

Anyway, my day off today means more pics to show off. I headed down to the park/lake next to the street I grew up on to snap some pics. Here are a few of the good ones. All of them (20) can be found here

Old 11-06-2009, 02:15 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I love the lights.... Where you get them?? And its probably harder to stop since you have such an amazing looking truck

Old 11-06-2009, 02:19 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

yeah I know it's addicting :P

Old 11-06-2009, 02:24 PM
BF Veteran

as a side note... when are the tow hooks due for paint?

Old 11-06-2009, 02:32 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wlorton
when are the tow hooks due for paint?
rofl! not that again. he said he has OCD, and last time freaked out about it when he forgot and the forum errupted into painting questions! Sisk is going to drive his blazer off a bridge soon! Leave his tow hooks alone!!!

BTW: They would look pretty cool under coated

Old 11-06-2009, 03:00 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I love the lights.... Where you get them?? And its probably harder to stop since you have such an amazing looking truck
as a side note... when are the tow hooks due for paint?
The lights are stock lights tinted with VHT nightshade. Look in my build thread for info.
As for the tow hooks, I KNEW someone was going to mention it lol. I will get around to it eventually, don't worry.
Curtis - I do plan on doing them in undercoating. I used my only can on my frame though (which you can really see how good it looks in these pics) so I'll have to get another can.

The tow hooks as well as the wheel wells are on my "to be undercoated" list lol. I just have to pick up another can or 2.

Thanks for the comments all

Old 11-06-2009, 05:15 PM
BF Veteran

Lol, I was just giving you some crap... The truck looks amazing... So VHT nightshade.. thanks

Old 11-06-2009, 05:52 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

I was giving you crap too and knew you were plaing to UC hence the comment

Old 11-06-2009, 06:37 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Yeah.... funny thing is I went out and got a little dirty to get some pictures... I'll post them up in the offroading section.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:11 PM
BF Veteran

Thanks for the comments all. I de-colored that last pic I had posted up. It turned out really nice and I'm using it as my new wallpaper. If the wireless here at the office decides to stop crapping itself I'll get it posted up shortly lol

Quick Reply: It's becoming an obession lol (pic heavy)