General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Just an update.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 12:32 PM
matt92 is on a distinguished road
Default Just an update.

Hey guys, its been a while since ive been on here. Anyways, I should be getting a new blazer around february. Its been hard saving money, along with my work giving me very little hours, as well as christmas right around the corner.

see you all then!

Old 12-01-2011, 02:23 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Do you have a lead on one or you're just projecting you'll have enough cash by February?

Old 12-01-2011, 02:26 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

hey mat its always good to hear from ya

I hope ya get a blazer before then =)

Old 12-01-2011, 04:01 PM

My moms helping me out big time when taxes come, so that's the projected outlook for my funds. No leads yet :P but once I have money, its game on.

Old 12-01-2011, 04:08 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by matt92
My moms helping me out big time when taxes come, so that's the projected outlook for my funds. No leads yet :P but once I have money, its game on.
sounds great and that was very nice of your mom

Old 12-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Chevy33 is on a distinguished road
Default What are you looking for?

Hey there Matt. I'm in Atlanta and I find these all the time. What are you looking for? Georgia is a great place to pick these up. Up north they get a lot of salt from the roads in winter and rust out. You're by the ocean and I know how that can rust a vehicle. People I talk to say in the old days before undercoating vehicle owners would drive to GA to run their vehicles in the wet GA clay. They claim it was as good as undercoating for protecting against rust. I don't know if that's true.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:37 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Good luck on the search. Hope to see you soon.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Chevy33
Hey there Matt. I'm in Atlanta and I find these all the time. What are you looking for? Georgia is a great place to pick these up. Up north they get a lot of salt from the roads in winter and rust out. You're by the ocean and I know how that can rust a vehicle. People I talk to say in the old days before undercoating vehicle owners would drive to GA to run their vehicles in the wet GA clay. They claim it was as good as undercoating for protecting against rust. I don't know if that's true.
Pretty much a blazer from the 1998+ range. preferably no more than 140k miles, and mechanically sound of course!

Originally Posted by Thogert
Good luck on the search. Hope to see you soon.
thanks bud!

Old 12-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Chevy33 is on a distinguished road
Default Which model?

Are you wanting a 4x4? 4dr? Original color?

Old 12-02-2011, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Chevy33
Are you wanting a 4x4? 4dr? Original color?
I'd like 4x4, but if a nice 2wd came around and it was a deal, i wouldnt mind. I do need a 4 door, and I like these colors in blazers Navy Blue like my old one, Hunter green, Black, but i mean, thats just if I were able to choose.

Quick Reply: Just an update.