General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

k5 blazers....sport vs regular?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 11:49 PM
Beginning Member
xtremepbma is on a distinguished road
Default k5 blazers....sport vs regular?

I've got two 1994 blazers, full size. One is a regular one, the other is a sport model. Can someone point out some of the differences? The one that I've found so far is the sport has an upgraded sound system with amplifier, which is driving me nuts trying to figure out the best way to rewire it for a new cd player.

Is there anything else I should be watching out for? I'm turning the sport model blazer into my weekend work vehicle at the paintball field I own and plan to do everything I can to make it run perfectly and look great.

Old 07-01-2011, 12:21 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by xtremepbma
I've got two 1994 blazers, full size. One is a regular one, the other is a sport model. Can someone point out some of the differences? The one that I've found so far is the sport has an upgraded sound system with amplifier, which is driving me nuts trying to figure out the best way to rewire it for a new cd player.

Is there anything else I should be watching out for? I'm turning the sport model blazer into my weekend work vehicle at the paintball field I own and plan to do everything I can to make it run perfectly and look great.
From what I can tell, the standard features on the sport are a little different than the standard features on the base model.

Here is a few things the sport has over on the base that come standard:

Center Console, Overhead Console, Two-Tone Paint, Sound System, Alloy Wheels, Front Split Bench Seat, Cruise Control, Remote Trunk Release, Tilt Steering Wheel, A/C, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Exterior Mirrors