General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

A little update on Sisk (Alex)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 12:39 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default A little update on Sisk (Alex)

Well, as some of the more active members know and may remember Sisk, he's been AWOL for a little while, busy with dogs and homes and what not.

Got this little update on facebook...

Apparently he is doing fine, he was turning into the parking lot at work. No news on the fate of his Blazer though... The woman driving the Tercel was taken to Hospital. Alex went to work lmao.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:36 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

damn that sucks, but maybe itll open up an opportunity to get a fullsize like he wanted haha

Old 01-11-2011, 07:17 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

lol, he told me he just wants to bash the door back into shape so it'll close properly and drive it as it sits... He was only covered for Liability.

Old 01-11-2011, 07:40 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

yeah, that was a rough thing to see this morning. he says he'll be fine. it'll all work out

Old 01-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

i hate to see this..

Old 01-11-2011, 07:51 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This truck was the insparation for mine!! Im not going to sleep tonight!!

Old 01-11-2011, 08:14 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Ah man! I'm just glad he's fine.
That'll buff out.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:50 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

just wrap a Tercel around the D side and call it a 'custom hour-glass shape' RPO code: HG3

Glad to hear Alex is fine. Looks like the hit was centered square on the frame... hope it didn't buckle any

hope the other driver is recovering.

On a more positive note, now he has a reason to come back to the forum (mods mods mods) AND he managed to get in a little Urban Wheeling post-hit!

Old 01-11-2011, 08:54 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Glad to hear he's alright! At least he's not relinquishing hope on his blazer! I'll tell ya it's not the worst shape one I've ever seen lol

Hope everything works out they way he wants!

Old 01-11-2011, 09:09 PM
racsan is on a distinguished road

still looks driveable. might get some wind noise water intrusion in through the top of that door though. maybe it can be straightened out....

Quick Reply: A little update on Sisk (Alex)