General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

lq4 blazer

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Beginning Member
gojo83 is on a distinguished road
Default lq4 blazer

granted I have been searching but I am always coming up empty. I have seen a 5.3 done on here but has anyone done an awd 6.0l mated to a 4l80e or 4l85e. I am very interested if anyone has and would love to see pics and info if so. I think either that or a stroked 4.8 with a 4l85e would make a killer setup in the 93 since the AHole backed out on the 5.3 deal

Old 05-10-2010, 01:21 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

If you're talking about a '93 S-body, good luck shoehorning in a 6.0L.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

Anything is possible with enough money and resources this cant be any worse than the guy that ran a 6.5L detroit diesel in his 85 s10 for 18 months then decided to pull it for a duramax/allison combo.

Old 05-11-2010, 06:27 AM
Beginning Member
Xanth is on a distinguished road

Or Banks Powers Sidewinder... Yea i know a Dakota but one fast friken truck. If you got the $$$ any thing is possible. and if you got the $$$ throw some my way, i need to fit a 6.1 Hemi in to my 65 Barracuda :P

Old 05-11-2010, 11:59 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Xanth
and if you got the $$$ throw some my way, i need to fit a 6.1 Hemi in to my 65 Barracuda :P
and i'll take the left over cash for the Viper driveline i want for my Swinger.

@ gojo; you're gonna need to do some serious firewall fabbing-as well as inner fender wells, sterring coluum (do a nice simple River's coluum), and beefed up suspension.

oh yeah, you're also gonna need to start your own build thread, 'cause this install will definately need one!