General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Making Changes

Old 02-27-2010, 08:27 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road
Default Making Changes

So....I was bored today , and my younger brother was in town. We painted my tow hooks, and trimmed the air dams on both blazers (mine and my wifes) Here are some pics:

Mine:

Wifes:

Old 03-01-2010, 12:24 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Lookin good! Not too sure I'm a fan of the red on blue, but they're just tow hooks. What size tires on that red Blazer? That thing looks like a tank!

We need pics of that S-10 ZR2 also!!

Old 03-01-2010, 08:22 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Not a fan of the red tow hooks either. I would have gone with black, but that's just me lol. Also not sure if I'm liking the trimmed air dam or not. I think it's something that would grow on me though. I like the shaping you did with it, it just takes some getting used to lol. Other then that both are awesome looking rides. You're clearly an S10 Family!

oh...and x2 on the pics of the ZR2.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Looking good. the air dams dont look to bad. Its different for sure.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

I like the hooks for sure, and the air dams are deffinetly really different but I'm digging em dude. Very nice job.

-Joe

Old 03-01-2010, 11:34 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

I was trying to figure out the vlanaces too... what did you do there? Looks really good.

Also, great minds think a like. Look at what I spotted on the home page, subblazer24:

Old 03-01-2010, 12:14 PM

Thanks guys. The hooks look better in direct light. My truck is more green than blue. Teal? lol. The valence was trimmed with a dremel cutting wheel and then a sanding drum. Both Blazers are on 31x10.5's with 2" shackle/torsion lifts. The ZR2 is my younger brothers. Here are his pictures:

http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/w...ld/the%20noma/

He built the bumpers himself. The rear one is actually a Jeep bumper he "fixed" lol. I'll talk to him about getting some better pictures up since his most recent mods. It is sporting a torsion bar crank to level the front, and 32x10 (approximately) BFG Rubicon KM's on rims with 4.5" backspacing. Also, Rancho's and other stuff. This past week we swapped the seats in it and bed lined the floorboards. Also the differential painting thing...lolol.

Last edited by BlaziNator; 03-01-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:22 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

LOVE that under lighting. Man does that ever look good! lol. Very bad ***

Old 03-01-2010, 01:43 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Hmmm this truck is veary framilar. Oh wait its donaldps10 off of s10forum. I love his truck, he has a thred going about these lights.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:43 PM

Haha, yeah, he's been trying to get me on there too. I don't have enough time to watched yet another forum. I will have plenty of pictures of both his and my trucks after this upcoming weekend.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Making Changes