General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Mini Fall Photoshoot (Pic Heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 12:10 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Mini Fall Photoshoot (Pic Heavy)

Fall is arguably the best time of the year for photographers and amateur picture takers (like myself). I'm just disappointed I haven't gotten out as much as I would have liked to. I took the Blazer out today to take crap loads of pics of in surrounded by the fall colors, but I forgot my memory card for my camera at home lol.

Anyway, my camera will hold 10 pics on its internal memory. So I didn't go home completely empty handed. Hopefully it will be sunny this weekend and I can get out to complete the album. Here's the start:

Enjoy

My favorite:

Old 10-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

I need to find me a nice park to take pics of my truck.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:56 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I need to get a better camera so I can take some better pics lol. Not going to happen anytime soon though.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:07 PM
Peco is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice but paint or undercoat the frame rails.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:13 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Sisk, looks good man. I <3 pic #3. Very sharp.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:42 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Take the parking lot lines out, add a little more saturation and edit your frame rails and you have a sweet shot there!

Old 10-23-2009, 06:47 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Nice shots! I know a parking lot near me I can tak pics, but the shadows are intense. bleh ...

Old 10-23-2009, 07:19 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Peco
Nice but paint or undercoat the frame rails.
Thanks. And yes, I know they need to be undercoated badly lol. It's on my list of things to do!

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Sisk, looks good man. I <3 pic #3. Very sharp.
Thanks Curtis.

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer

Take the parking lot lines out, add a little more saturation and edit your frame rails and you have a sweet shot there!
And thanks for the tips. I haven't gotten to photoshop any of them yet. I know the color can be better on just about all of them with a little adjustment.

EDIT: Here's a mildly edited on. Turned up the color a bit.

This is my current desktop. Love this pic.

Last edited by Sisk; 10-23-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:04 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Thats a badass looking ride.....

Old 10-25-2009, 10:52 AM
BF Veteran

Thanks man . I was over at my buddies place in the city last night and it was parked out on the street...I was out on the deck having a smoke and I looked down and saw my truck. It looked soo good parked on the side of the street at night time all blacked out lol. I'm really happy with how it looks now.