General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

My new mods!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts
Default My new mods!

I just ordered a few things off ebay for the blazer, so they should be here soon. I ordered Vent Visor Rain Guards, Lund Bug Sheild, chrome grille inserts, aluminum door sill plates that say blazer, and a carbon fiber bowtie kit. Ill have pics up shortly after i recieve the items, and install them .

Old 03-28-2008, 12:36 PM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: My new mods!

Sweet, good mixture of mods you got there.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:37 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

do u have a link to the door sill plates

Old 03-28-2008, 12:37 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Great. Those small details really make a difference. Be sure you clean the area with alcohol before you stick the rain guards on. The tape won't stick otherwise.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:39 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Fourof those I have and I must say they are nice. The door sill plates are nice, but be careful not too mount them too close to the outer edge or the door wil scrape them when closing. The problem with the doors being soo heavy are the door pins. i have replaced mine, but they still sag a tiny bit. I taped off the sill, and painted it a couple of coats of black and cleared it, and then put the sill plates on. I have top paint the sills again and get some kind of protector that I can stick on so they don't get really scratched up. Nice pick ups. can't wait to see what the blaze looks like after you get them installed.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:42 PM

ORIGINAL: NVANZEE

do u have a link to the door sill plates
Go to ebay and search Blazer Custom, and it should come up. it took awhile for me to find them, Dave (davtak) told me where to find them.

Old 03-28-2008, 09:37 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I did? I don't even remember that . I wish they made some shorter ones for the back door sills. That would look sweet if they did. I wonder if I could buy the same ones and shave them down with a dremel and make them fit. I will have to measure that and see what I can do.

Old 03-31-2008, 02:45 PM
Default RE: My new mods! UPDATE PICS

Got the grille today in the mail, slapped her on and i think it looks pretty dang good for only 20 bucks . Comments apriciated

Old 03-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Grille looks good. Any closer pics tho? Is the grille flat or is it curved like the street scene grille inserts?

Old 03-31-2008, 02:50 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

grill looks good.

Quick Reply: My new mods!