Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   General Chat (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/)
-   -   Need help fast guys (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/need-help-fast-guys-38241/)

ABN31B 12-18-2009 10:43 PM

there should be 4 bolts along the top lip, 2 in the middle (an POSSIBLY 2 more on the outside bottom edges 9dont know i have aftermarket crap) at least 6 though.

Once the grill is off, you will have 4 bolts along the top edge of the bumper, and 2 where it mounts to the bumper supports just in front of the front tires. with those pulled, the bumper will come right off. once its off, either roll like that OR throw it in a vice, and pound it back out. you can alos come-along it straight, or like kyle said, just throw a ratchet strap on it, and crank it out from the wheel well.

**EDIT** WOW! i'm way late on this post! thats what i get for putting kids to bed. glad you got it done man! Drive safe!

Brian_D 12-19-2009 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by ABN31B (Post 277497)
there should be 4 bolts along the top lip, 2 in the middle (an POSSIBLY 2 more on the outside bottom edges 9dont know i have aftermarket crap) at least 6 though.

Once the grill is off, you will have 4 bolts along the top edge of the bumper, and 2 where it mounts to the bumper supports just in front of the front tires. with those pulled, the bumper will come right off. once its off, either roll like that OR throw it in a vice, and pound it back out. you can alos come-along it straight, or like kyle said, just throw a ratchet strap on it, and crank it out from the wheel well.

**EDIT** WOW! i'm way late on this post! thats what i get for putting kids to bed. glad you got it done man! Drive safe!

np man! thanks for the info regardless. :) it was a learning experience haha

ABN31B 12-19-2009 10:42 AM

well better way late than never i guess :p

Brian, you sig pic makes your truck look red, but the accident pics make it look Tangier Orange. I have always been a sucker for orange on BIG blazer, and hot rods, but I have nEVER seen the 2 gen with that color! I know it was a stock option, but i guess i am one of a very small number that would have actually picked it :p

i poked through your garage and albums (both of which are empty) but couldn't find a shot of the vehicle.
If it is truely orange, can you get a couple of glamour shots of her? Again, have never seen one, and like the color. I know you have a trip planned. This can wait until when ever :D

old skool luvr 12-19-2009 11:04 AM

i've gotta say Brian, i always thought your truck was red. at least it looks red in your sig. which looks like you need to update it with your more agressive tires on.

awsome colour on your truck. you really should put up some pic's of her in your garage.

hope the rest of your Christmas vacation goes better than the Griswold's did! :icon_laugh:

Brian_D 12-20-2009 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by ABN31B (Post 277589)
well better way late than never i guess :p

Brian, you sig pic makes your truck look red, but the accident pics make it look Tangier Orange. I have always been a sucker for orange on BIG blazer, and hot rods, but I have nEVER seen the 2 gen with that color! I know it was a stock option, but i guess i am one of a very small number that would have actually picked it :p

i poked through your garage and albums (both of which are empty) but couldn't find a shot of the vehicle.
If it is truely orange, can you get a couple of glamour shots of her? Again, have never seen one, and like the color. I know you have a trip planned. This can wait until when ever :D

im pretty sure its red lol it was dark and i used my crappy cam phone.

sorry for the photo trickery lol

Originally Posted by old skool luvr (Post 277595)
i've gotta say Brian, i always thought your truck was red. at least it looks red in your sig. which looks like you need to update it with your more agressive tires on.

awsome colour on your truck. you really should put up some pic's of her in your garage.

hope the rest of your Christmas vacation goes better than the Griswold's did! :icon_laugh:

oh man i love that movie so much@@!@!@

but yes i do need to take some more pics i just havent had time with my work and all.. but yes over the xmas vacation ill do just that :)

ABN31B 12-20-2009 12:00 PM

damn1 then my hunt for tangier orange goes on!

old skool luvr 12-20-2009 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by ABN31B (Post 277887)
damn1 then my hunt for tangier orange goes on!

i hear ya Curtis. i coulda swore that was the colour on my screen.