General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

New 4X4 stickers..any thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Scooterewski is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New 4X4 stickers..any thoughts?

I got these stickers off of ebay. I believe they actually go ona full size silverado or something of that nature, but I think they add a little bit to mine. Let me know what ya think.

Old 03-22-2008, 01:22 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: New 4X4 stickers..any thoughts?

This is a choice up to the owner, but if you like the looks of them good for you. Personally I don't like them on the windows and they seem really large. I just got some smaller silver 4x4 decals that I put about where the end of your pinstripe is even with the top of the tail light. I don't have any pics of mine though.

Old 03-22-2008, 01:25 PM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point

i like em, it adds something different to the mix

Old 03-22-2008, 01:26 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

I like em! I was going to put a 4x4 decal on the rear quarter panel like lennyblazer, but I'm also debating getting a ZR4 or some wild numbered decal cut and put it there to throw some people off. The window is a good spot if you're trying to protect your paint, or looking to sell at any point ever. I've got my IPF sticker in that position on the one side, and a 4x4 Connection sticker on the other. And the more I think about it, the 4x4 connection logo is essentially a black 4x4 on top of a red brick...so...I've got a 4x4 sticker on the one side!

hrm...did they ever make a zr4? I know they had zr5...and of course zr2...z71 on the fullsize stuff...what else is there?

Old 03-22-2008, 01:53 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

I thought about getting Z85 stickers for a colorado to put on my blazer.. I think its funny that every Zseries suspension package on a colorado or avalanche has a sticker, but the Z-series packages on the s-series had no sticker... So I want a Z85 tag for my suspension package..lol

Old 03-22-2008, 02:54 PM
jimmyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

i like them, but i would have put it on the side of the truck instead of the windows.

jimmyboy

Old 03-22-2008, 03:06 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

ORIGINAL: a_tack

I thought about getting Z85 stickers for a colorado to put on my blazer.. I think its funny that every Zseries suspension package on a colorado or avalanche has a sticker, but the Z-series packages on the s-series had no sticker... So I want a Z85 tag for my suspension package..lol
Well, the ZR2's did

I've seen a couple S10's and Sonoma's running around here with a Z85 sticker, though... Probably a dealership thing.

Old 03-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Scooterewski is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I put them on the windows just in case I thought they were too big, or didn't like them, I could take them off without harming the paint. Anlso, I found that the ZR4 is a package from american luxury coach. it is a supercharged 5.3 Silverado with various body and wheel upgrades. Also known as ZR4 Interceptor. http://www.americanluxurycoach.com

Old 03-22-2008, 03:19 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Yea I saw a few forums posting about a ZR4..but they were all 2002 and older. ALC also only shows Z82 stickers. Very interesting.

Old 03-22-2008, 05:33 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

They look good, alot better then some that I have seen!!

Quick Reply: New 4X4 stickers..any thoughts?