General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

new antennea installed update with pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 02:58 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default new antennea installed update with pics!!!

It's pretty cool. It's short and strong. It doesn't bend and it is coated so it won't rust unless it gets scratched. I tried to upload the pics on photobucket, but it won't let me. I put the pics in the upload box off of my sandisk card and click upload. the bar comes up saying it is uploading, but then the screen refreshes itself and it says no images selected. I tried a few times, so I just going to attach them to the post. Okay, the uplopading here is also not working. It keeeps telling me that the connection is closed and to check my internet connection, but that is working fine or I wouldn't be able to make this post. What's going on?

Old 03-19-2008, 03:18 PM
bitbandit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: new antennea installed!

sounds like its mocking you.
where did you get said antennea ?

Old 03-19-2008, 03:57 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

try putting the pictures onto the computer first, instead of trying to upload from the card. The transfer speed on the card might be too slow and your computer is outrunning the card, losing memory..etc.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:21 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

yep try loading them to the computer, then uploading them from the computer's harddrive. Or reset your internet, or wait till tomorrow.

Old 03-20-2008, 06:26 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: bitbandit

sounds like its mocking you.
where did you get said antennea ?
Ebay. Check out my other thread when I bought it.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:47 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

I hope you get the pics uploaded quick... I wanna see it before I have to leave!

Old 03-20-2008, 09:34 PM

I'm trying. I got rid of the virus scanner and the adware scanner I downloaded thinking that maybe that was the problem. I also updated my version of CCleaner in hopes that it will work. It said that one of the reasons the connection is closed is because of a firewall or a virus program that is inhibiting the upload from working. I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Okay, the new version of CCleaner worked, so lets see what happens, keep your fingers crossed (I know I am lol)!!

Old 03-20-2008, 10:17 PM

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It turns out it was all due to not having the latest version of my internet browser (Opera). I updated to the newer version (thanks to the help of the photobucket technical team via the help forum, and that was the problem. HOT DOG AM I EXCITED IT WORKS!!!

Here are the pics [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Now I just have to update my flash player so I can resize the pics through photobucket.

Old 03-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Dturner14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey that looks pretty nice. And I like the low profile it has. If it doesn't bend then how is it when you go through a car wash?

Old 03-21-2008, 08:31 PM

I haven't gone through yet, but seeing as how I just got bombed with bird s*** tonight, I might hit it the next time it warms up. It says on the package to take it off before you go through the car wash, which I probably will just in case.

Quick Reply: new antennea installed update with pics!!!