General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

New to blazen, need parts, help please?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Sk4t3 is on a distinguished road
Default New to blazen, need parts, help please?

went in the mud today and broke my skid plate. anyone know where i can get a good one that will fit directly?

and looking for a good body lift.

and one more thing, can someone steer me into the right direction with tires and wheels?

Old 03-09-2012, 06:23 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from NY

if you search the forum most of these topics are already covered

you can check out LMC Truck for the skid plate

Old 03-09-2012, 06:26 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by Sk4t3
went in the mud today and broke my skid plate. anyone know where i can get a good one that will fit directly?

and looking for a good body lift.

and one more thing, can someone steer me into the right direction with tires and wheels?
Welcome from the dirty south!

There are different sections of this forum for all of those questions you asked.

Skid plates are best bought from craigslist or a local junkyard to keep the price down. So look around at those places.

Body lift, check craigslist for a deal. Otherwise, I use 4 wheel parts or summit racing. I have a 2 inch performance accessories body lift on my blaze. I like it.

Tires and wheels is a subjective category. Everybody likes something different. You going for all-terrains? Mud-terrains? Street tires? And for wheels, there are variations of oem wheels you can get ranging from 2wd s10 and blazer wheels to camaro wheels. Just look around and find something you like.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Sk4t3 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tibby
Welcome from the dirty south!

There are different sections of this forum for all of those questions you asked.

Skid plates are best bought from craigslist or a local junkyard to keep the price down. So look around at those places.

Body lift, check craigslist for a deal. Otherwise, I use 4 wheel parts or summit racing. I have a 2 inch performance accessories body lift on my blaze. I like it.

Tires and wheels is a subjective category. Everybody likes something different. You going for all-terrains? Mud-terrains? Street tires? And for wheels, there are variations of oem wheels you can get ranging from 2wd s10 and blazer wheels to camaro wheels. Just look around and find something you like.
where can i get a chrome skid that will bolt directly to my blazer, its a 95.
im going for mud terrains and thanks ill probably do camaro wheels i was looking at them.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:41 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by Sk4t3
where can i get a chrome skid that will bolt directly to my blazer, its a 95.
im going for mud terrains and thanks ill probably do camaro wheels i was looking at them.
They are aluminum skid plates. And goto your local junkyard hop underneath either a 2 or 4 door blaze and have a look. Maybe a few there still have skid plates left on 'em. These will bolt directly to your 95. Any year skid from 95+ will work. Make sure you get skid plates off a non-zr2 though. The oil filter skid off of a zr2 won't work with your non-zr2. Also, for the middle skid plate, a.k.a. "front differential skid plate" you will need the brackets as well as the actual plate.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:13 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Ebay for the body lift. I got a PA (perf acc) body lift for about 120