General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

new halo headlights

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 10:05 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default new halo headlights

Got a new set in the mail the other day. The ones on my blazer have some scratches on them and the passenger side halo ring doesnt work. I tried re-wiring it a few times and nothing, so I decided to drop the 120 bucks and get a new set to go along with my led turn signals. I'll be putting them on on thursday hopefully, shouldn't take me too long seeing as how it's plug and play pretty much.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:13 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Be careful mounting them and check them every once in awhile... I have a set I bought on ebay.. After 6 months, one side cracked.... in the mounting hardware... Just be careful... But yours look MUCH better than mine...

Old 10-12-2010, 11:51 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Ooooo nice!

Old 10-12-2010, 11:58 PM
zerepdivad is on a distinguished road

Post up some pictures of them on the truck. they look pretty nice.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:08 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Never been a fan of halos on anything other than euro imports, but your truck pulls it off. Post up pics when you're done.

P.S. I still want a build thread on your wolf suit

Old 10-13-2010, 10:26 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

They are actually the same ones I have on there now, just bought new ones. I'm going to put them on tomorrow.

That's what I have now, just they are all scratched to hell and the left halo ring is out.

And oktain, I'm not making my wolf suit. It's being made for me by one of my good friends. I posted a couple of pics in one of my other threads. I tried to make my own suit, but failed epically, so i decided to have it done professionally.

And foxxie, I can't help but look at your avatar and think furry lol, sorry, just saying

Last edited by davtak; 10-13-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:41 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

LOL, I'am furry too and proud to admit it. LOL

Old 10-14-2010, 02:32 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Hey Dave, have you tried replacing the halo ring? Can it be done?

Mine are not at all bright, with parks only you hardly know they're on. I've thought about opening them up but afraid I might break the cover (it's glued on) thought I could replace a bulb that lights up the halo - if that's how it works. Or maybe the halo IS the bulb. Expensive stuff up if I break it! LOL Mine cost me about $600 kiwi including gst & import duties.

Old 10-14-2010, 03:58 AM
R2P
Starting Member
R2P is on a distinguished road

I have the same ones on my Blazer. No cracks yet, the halo is LED lit and can be seen fairly well.

You can see em pretty good in the daylight.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:23 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

You should of bought my nerf bars instead. lol..

Quick Reply: new halo headlights