General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

new pics of the olds

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road
Default new pics of the olds

took a few new pics of the olds before it goes into winter mode.

Old 11-08-2009, 06:04 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nice pictures! I can't help but imagine your Bravada a little lower to the ground lol.

Old 11-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice! Nice scenery as well!

Old 11-08-2009, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by oktain
Nice pictures! I can't help but imagine your Bravada a little lower to the ground lol.
Yea I wanted to go lower, but then the 30's wont fit on it for the winter lol.

Old 11-08-2009, 06:39 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

ahhh... thats a good reason

Old 11-08-2009, 07:19 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

x2 what swartlkk said! Couldnt have picked a better spot to make you vehicle stand out with out feeling forced.
I like the fence-fence-car shot. thats was a good call

Old 11-08-2009, 09:53 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

You know as I was doing the ROTM post I was thinking hmmm I haven't seen any new pics of the Bravada lately...and here they are! lol.
I have to say though, you have some amazing spots to take pics. Looks like some really great abandoned (or old at least) factories and rail lines. I wish I knew of some photo friendly places like that around here. I love having a good setting for photo ops.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Sisk
You know as I was doing the ROTM post I was thinking hmmm I haven't seen any new pics of the Bravada lately...and here they are! lol.
I have to say though, you have some amazing spots to take pics. Looks like some really great abandoned (or old at least) factories and rail lines. I wish I knew of some photo friendly places like that around here. I love having a good setting for photo ops.
Yea I was due for some new pics. Hey can you add the first pic to ROTM. Theres quite of few nice places around here. I just got to find time to get other pics.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:03 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
Yea I was due for some new pics. Hey can you add the first pic to ROTM. Theres quite of few nice places around here. I just got to find time to get other pics.
Done. .
Say, what do you use for the winter? Just plain old steelies?

Old 11-08-2009, 10:25 PM

Thanks, No I use the stock wheels. I was due for new tires so picked up some general grabber AT2's for the winter. Heres an internet pic of the stock wheel

Quick Reply: new pics of the olds