General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

:-) New stuff!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 03:47 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default RE: :-) New stuff!

I just came back in... I've been out there having a heat stroke and poking around with a DMM to try to find the right wire. No go yet.

DAVTAK!!! where did you stick your wires?

Old 08-02-2007, 03:52 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

I know for my blue LED's in the headlight switch, I'm pretty sure I had a dark green wire for my positive lead...

Old 08-02-2007, 05:33 PM
BF Veteran

I got them wired. I finally found the wire for the dimmer while I was "poking around" with the DMM. At first, I couldn't get a good ground with the DMM, turns out the pinfeeler had a short in it. Finally got it working, found out that it was the green. So I got it back in and here's the pics:

Old 08-02-2007, 05:36 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Damned that's hot!

It's a shame all the really good stuff is done in american dash only! lol

Old 08-02-2007, 05:38 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Looks GREAT! But how are you in D3 at 750 rpm and the speedo is at 0?

Old 08-02-2007, 05:53 PM
BF Veteran

Its idling stupid.LOL I had my foot on the brakewhile I tookthe picture
Its in D3 because I accidentally went past D.

And those gauges have 3k at top dead center. The NuImage gauges have an incorrect tach.

Old 08-02-2007, 06:16 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

"Stupid" wasn't necessary. Glad you got them hooked up, they really do look good.

I'd like to get this overlay, but it's $200 from USSpeedo, can't seem to find them anywhere else. How much were yours?

Old 08-02-2007, 07:23 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Wow that is a really nice dash overlay from US Speedo but that is too much. If I had a brand new blazer with like 10k miles then I think I would get those.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:53 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Those are different from mine. Mine don't have blue rings around the needles in the gas gauges, oil gauge, battery gauge, and temp gauge. Mine also are white up where the turn arrows are and the top level where the seatbelt and check engine lights are. They look really good though. If anyone else is looking to get something like this, I posted a how-to to install them in the paint/body/interior section at the top of the page. Do the other gauge panels light up the same colors as the gauges. Can you post a night pic of all the gauges so I can see euro.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:05 PM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

"Stupid" wasn't necessary.
Oh come on! You know I was kiddin man!haha
These gauges were less than 50 bucks shipping and all. Ebay special.

Heres the night pics:

Quick Reply: :-) New stuff!