General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

THE NEW TRAILBLAZER LIGHT BARS

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 08:08 AM
zeekxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: THE NEW TRAILBLAZER LIGHT BARS

Just alittle update. I have contacted the trailblazerlights company and they are really very nice guys. It seems in Australia that they perfer funcationality over style. They didnt understand that if they wanted to market there product in America you need to come up with a blend of the two. Long story short I have joined there company and we have blended there lightbar with my un-released light bar desgins. The finshed product is below. I have opened up a company in the USA called NiteFire Lights USA. In Australia we will market the light bar under the name TrailBlazer NiteFire. In the USA it will be know as simply the NiteFire. The first five bars are in production for quality testing and the patent has been applied for. So where does that leave us? Worldwide launch will be on Jan 15th. Pre-orders will be taken in Nov. We are accepting offers for distributers now and have already many very interesting offers from all over the world. Our website has been passed off to a real webdesigner and some where around the 20th of Sept we will split www.trailblazerlights.com in two. If you live in the USA you will come to me via a mouse click. If you live in the land of the Kangaroos you will end up with the sister company. Long story short we will change everything you know about offroad driving. At the end of september we will have live video of the light that will be for sale. If you have doubts all you need to do is click on our newsletter to see the photo shoot we did at night. http://www.trailblazerlights.com/NewsSept08.pdf

Well thats about it guys.

Ron

NiteFire Lights USA

[IMG]local://upfiles/11724/6750F08B1BD34DE1901F3140FAAFFC7B.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/11724/C96B205AF8CF40DF9D5937941136829F.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/11724/48CEA260C7374C8FAF30596C472102C3.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-13-2008, 08:17 AM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

It still has a very unfinished look to it. And still with all of this info, nobody has said anything about price. Who wants to pay hundreds of dollars for something that may be functional, but looks very amature. I look forward to seeing more progression in the design aspect.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:34 PM

Yup

Computer drawings are only so good. I fully agree.

Thanks for your inputs.

Ron

NiteFire Lights USA

Old 09-13-2008, 06:35 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Do you have different widths? If I could make that narrow enough to fit/mount directly below my Surco basket, inbetween the factory bars, I think it would flow really nicely, besides giving me a WHOLE lot of light.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:34 PM

Hi

Thanks for the input. Since the first five test bars are now being produced as we speak I have lots of time to talk in the forums. Please give me some dimensions on the space that is available for your basket.

You know as I think about it I have to say....there will be no perfect bar that everyone likes. My partners and I knew that going in. The shape the bar is such that it wont hinder gas milage much and give the HIDs enough room to cool so they dont over heat the case. The only thing the really bothers me is the screws that holds on the side panels. That might be welded in the end. Time will tell. At product launch we will have an 8 light model and a 10 light model. There is a rough price listed on the Sept news letter but we dont want to focus much on it yet. For the USA side of the house.... The cases are being made right outside of Macon Georgia. The builders I have hired are all active duty/ retired military with backgrounds in electrical work. I intend to pay them well to keep quality people. So what does all this mean? It means if I build it in America it will cost more plain and simple. As we get closer to the end of the year you can bet the webstore will give you all the info you could ever use on prices. Pre-orders will start around the middle of Nov. There will also be an option to customise your light bar. If you feel something on your truck will block the rear lights you simply drag out the rear lights and the price will lower. If you are in emergency field you will be able to drag stobes in the bar and place them where you want.

Ron

Old 09-14-2008, 10:00 AM
whiteblaze is an unknown quantity at this point

What about Canada? is there any of this or related type of product that is available here? I agree with most of the other members, i think it still looks plain quote "unfinished"

Old 09-14-2008, 04:24 PM

Hmmm another vote for unfinished huh. Well Im very glad to get your inputs. I'll know next week if this design will be the final. Things have a way of looking better/worse in real life. Im all for making a product that blends style with functionality. Part of real life testing for the next few weeks will be functionality and public opinion on the style. I know some of you are searching for lights to mount on your truck. If you have some ideas that you would like to see send me a PM and if we use them in production I will make sure you get something for your time. One thing that will make it into production from user input is the ability to add colored strobes/flashers onto the bar. From a production point there is no laws against me making them but it could be jail time for the user if they they are not authorized to use them on the road.

Ron

Old 09-14-2008, 04:35 PM
whiteblaze is an unknown quantity at this point

Maby if it had a little less of an angle on the front and especially theback sides? so its not gonna be available here in Canada?

Old 09-14-2008, 05:00 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

If they changed angle, It would look more like a police light bar than a smooth, well flowing light bar. I think it would be reallll sexy nestled down on the roofline. The slop of the light bar matches perfectly with the stock roof rack! Although you havn't mentioned dimensions of the newer style...it might not even be feasible with the HID systems to have it compact enough to mount with a roof rack.

Also would the light bar be scalable? I can definitely understand the guys that do serious night wheeling and need the 10/6 HIDs...but for me, I would only need..say 4, which would make the bars width a bit narrower, fitting rather well with the roof racks. Just an idea though, I think you guys have a pretty great product in the works!

This is an awesome step up:

From the TrailBlazer Light Bar style:

Old 09-14-2008, 06:36 PM

Thanks wolf. We are working it. Since we are in development; some facts are left out on purpose.

I will keep your thoughts in mind. Also go to the trailblazerlights.com site and send in your truck type how many lights you think you would need.

If you email us through the company site you get added to the newsletter.

Ron

As for canada... Hell Yeah. The doors open Jan 15th for the worldwide launch. We launch for Australia and the USA and have been in talks with distributors all over the world.

Keep in mind the further you are from Altanta the more shipping will be.

Quick Reply: THE NEW TRAILBLAZER LIGHT BARS