General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Newest edition to the Blazer Community

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 04:30 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Cool Newest edition to the Blazer Community

Well there is a new addition to my neighborhood...in the form of a Blazer . My buddy just bought an 01 Blazer as a winter truck. It's identical to mine with the exception of the color and lack of a sun roof. Needless to say it will be a fun winter with the two Blazers

This is what my driveway looked like before....

And this is now :

Last edited by Sisk; 10-10-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Rims are different too! LOL

Nice lookin' truck!

Old 10-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Aww Isnt that cute friends with matching vehicles. lol. Both look good. What did he do with the Cavi LS Sport?

Old 10-08-2009, 04:53 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

You just joined the "hey look 2 blazers in one picture club", I'm the president you can be vice president

Old 10-08-2009, 05:02 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Rims are different too! LOL

Nice lookin' truck!
lol, good point. Forgot about those. It's a different color interior too (the light grey)

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
Aww Isnt that cute friends with matching vehicles. lol. Both look good. What did he do with the Cavi LS Sport?
lol...I was trying to convince him for the longest time to buy a truck for the winter. I didn't expect him to get a Blazer!
And he still owns the Cavy. It's turbo'd so he stores it for the winter, works on it while it's parked and buys another vehicle to run around in for a few months. It's actually a really nice car. Not as fast as it could be yet, but he has some big plans for it over the winter lol.

Originally Posted by The_Beast
You just joined the "hey look 2 blazers in one picture club", I'm the president you can be vice president
hahaha ok, sounds good man.

Old 10-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

So does he have any plans for it?

Old 10-09-2009, 11:24 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

very nice, i love going through parking lot and pointing out 2 practically similar vehicles side by side, but now you just look outside lol

Old 10-09-2009, 01:06 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
So does he have any plans for it?
Not sure he'll be doing anything with the truck. I have to convince him to keep it first. Normally he'll sell his winter car after the winter since he brings his cavy back out. I think after mudding a few times though he'll be hooked lol. He's talking about keeping it, but who knows. For now..no plans.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Beginning Member
Beverly Stayart is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing the pics of the almost identical trucks.

Old 10-09-2009, 02:02 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Woooooooo yay for American cars!!!!

Quick Reply: Newest edition to the Blazer Community