General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Now that Christmas is about over...

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 06:48 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about
Default Now that Christmas is about over...

What did you guys get for christmas? i got a new metric and standard wrench set,oil filter wrenches and clothes.

Another question is what did you get from that aunt or grandmother that you didnt want? lol

EDIT : darnet,mods if you wanna move this to the lounge you can,i accidentally put it in here. Too much southern comfort in my system!

Old 12-25-2011, 07:12 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

nothing much my mom got me my h4 conversions for my bday and she gave me some money for christmas

it was only us 3 me and my parents

also dose a sore neck pain count ? my necks killing me for some reason only when i turn right

Old 12-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

Girl friend bought me a tattoo gun kit, i cant wait to use it!

Craftsman tool bags, nut and bolt magnet bowl, screw driver set, work gloves.

Old 12-25-2011, 07:46 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

hey brian come tattoo me =P

Old 12-25-2011, 07:58 PM

haha i would, iv always been a decent artist imo but this will be my first time to use a tat gun, ill try on my self first haha

Old 12-25-2011, 08:03 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

haha....Put Chris015 as a test tattoo. <3

Old 12-25-2011, 08:03 PM
BF Guru

lol i dont think i could ever do it

Im hate needles any ways what were you thinking of doing on your self ? Id like to see the turn out

Old 12-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Tonyrodz is on a distinguished road

[quote=Brian_D;484462]Girl friend bought me a tattoo gun kit, i cant wait to use it!

I'll be your guinea pig dude! I'm in the market for some ink!

Old 12-25-2011, 08:17 PM

Im going to get some fake skin of the tat supply shop and practice on that, then i will do something on my self. probably something simple to start with. after that ill start with humans!! haha

Old 12-25-2011, 11:50 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Brian_D
Im going to get some fake skin of the tat supply shop and practice on that, then i will do something on my self. probably something simple to start with. after that ill start with humans!! haha
I'm not sure of the $ on that "fake skin" there ummm Buffalo Bill (Silence of the Lambs skinner dude Ted Lavine) but try a butcher & ask about some part from a pig/hog etc that has skin on it CHEAP!
Friends of mine often laughed when I said "Exit Only" dude, you're gettin kinda creepy! He then got a tat gun & a chit load of ink etc... got his female room mate to tatoo Exit Only with an arrow pointing down on his back beltline lmao. Guess he figured he may be going to jail at sometime.

Quick Reply: Now that Christmas is about over...