General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

OH SH*T!!!!!! and the chevy wins

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Tippman7641 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OH SH*T!!!!!! and the chevy wins

So since im one of the top guys at where i work, and we just hired two new guys i have to work double hours this week and twice as hard(so VERY over worked and TIRED), so i was backing a scion tc up tonight and started to turn, i then heard a thump sound wa slike "huh", and saw a chevy colbult in the scion, i hit it with the scion, the damge to the chevy was just a few paint scratches, but the scions bumper was bent in a good 6 inches. luckly the guy that owned the scion was very cool about it.

i guess he use to work like i did, and one day he had to drive a vdub with a jumpy clutch, and wasnt told about it, well there was a mercedes kompressors in front of him and he nailed it, so he was able to understand how i did it,
and i got sent home which was more like a blessing becasue i probly would haven been there till 900 tonight

but in the end the chevy had only scratches, built like a rock has never been proved better, lol both times ive been in an accident the chevy barely took any damage

Old 05-05-2008, 07:08 PM
whiteblaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: OH SH*T!!!!!! and the chevy wins

So you must work at a Scion dealership? Im only guessing lol, I work at a Toyota dealership and we have been swamped the past 3 months so I know what its like to be run off your feet. but ya its crazy how much the imports get so much damage from just a little bump and the true Chevys get hardly anything.

Old 05-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Tippman7641 is an unknown quantity at this point

no town fair tire, and we are swamped inbetween seasons, but in the summer we actually save enough wheel weights to get a girl and on slow days we plan to have a bbq

llol dude you do know that scions are toyotas right? lol casue you post makes it seem like you think they are another company lol

Old 05-05-2008, 07:28 PM
whiteblaze is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya i kno they are

Old 05-05-2008, 08:09 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I backed up in a tight parking lot the other day thinking I had more room when I came to a kind of slow stop without touching the brake. Looked in my side mirror (can't seeanything out the back with a 33" tire mounted there) and saw a hood all bent out of shape. Pulled forward and got out to check on the damage. Toyota Tacoma, dent right above the grill and crumpled the hood on the driver's side. Damage to the blazer? None. My tire made contact with his hood and that was it. They sure do make those things to crumple on the front end, I guess, or really damn cheap.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:55 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: Tippman7641

...but in the summer we actually save enough wheel weights to get a girl...
Huh? You're gonna have to tell me totrade wheel weights for a girl. I've got a few saved up!

Old 05-06-2008, 01:34 AM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point

lucky you...

edited for tippmanitis...

Old 05-06-2008, 11:46 AM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

hahaa wow ya i work at a lexus dealership and a couple people i know there have hit some cars pretty good. i have yet to hit a car (knock on wood)

Old 05-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol just shows that we americans know how to build thingsplus (no offense) but scions are up there with those elements[:'(]ugly things........dent probably made it look better

Old 05-06-2008, 07:50 PM
noom14921992 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hit a tree with my chevy station wagon at 40 and it did not do any thing but snap my neck a bit.chevys ROCK

Quick Reply: OH SH*T!!!!!! and the chevy wins