General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Ohio Blazer in Southeast Michingan, WHO ARE YOU??

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 11:33 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough
Default Ohio Blazer in Southeast Michingan, WHO ARE YOU??

So yesterday(March 3,2010) i was on my way to class and on I-94 east bound at 8mile i noticed a 2nd generation blazer with some custom flares/sidesteps that looked pearly purple with OHIO tags and clear brake lights.. I couldn't see the driver because even doing 80 i couldn't catch him/her once they got around the car in front of them... Are you on here?

Old 03-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Starting Member
Rogue is on a distinguished road

was`t me.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:53 PM
BF Veteran

I snapped the photo of them about 10 seconds before they took off...

Old 03-05-2010, 03:26 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Definatley wasn't me either!

Looks like he's driving on the left so it must be RHD! LOL j/k - just had to say something.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:37 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hmmm...that doesn't look familiar. Was it lifted? it's hard to tell in that pic. Either way I don't recognize it...I don't think they're on here. I would recognize those flares too...they look really unique.

Last edited by Sisk; 03-05-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:45 PM
BF Veteran

The truck was not lifted, it was "Custom" flares, they fit but didn't look right, and i couldn't tell if it was 4x4 or 4x2 although it was an LS.. i couldn't tell you whether or not they're here or not because some of the newer members(i'm new i know) don't have photos

Old 03-05-2010, 01:43 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Ns looking truck

Old 03-07-2010, 02:05 AM
BF Veteran

It wasn't bad looking at all, it just isn't my style. i'm a simple i guess, make it work, make it work well and if it goes fast and looks good while doing it, even better haha

Old 03-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Starting Member
Drifter666 is an unknown quantity at this point

that looks linda like one of the either option or aftermarket body kit like that came on the 2nd gen GMCs ive seen something like that before, Heres a pic of it on a 1st gen but it looks the same i have no idea what its called so i dont know what to look up.

look on the reae quarter there is a piece that comes out that looks like your pic

http://media.motortopia.com/files/10...dfb260b21e.jpg

Old 03-07-2010, 05:25 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

From what I can tell they don't fit the truck at all...looks really bad from that pic you snapped. I'd be curious to see more though. Too bad we probably never will lol.

Quick Reply: Ohio Blazer in Southeast Michingan, WHO ARE YOU??