General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

ok ZR2 Q?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Beginning Member
MaineBlazing88 is on a distinguished road
Default ok ZR2 Q?

once again! this is my ride! so i have a problem! im from maine and im getting alot of crap from people that say my blazer isnt a zr2! now the guy i bought it from said it is. but now i got people fighting with me about it! so my Q? for all u other ZR2 blazer fans out there is are all ZR2 marked or are they only marked after a serton year? cause mine isnt and it looks just like a ZR2! so it has to be right? sry this is like my 3post on in and i feel bad cause i chut into some ones elses thred my mastake! and i got one under new users where only 2people have talked about it lol

Old 06-25-2009, 03:49 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you looked on the inside of the door to your glove box? If one of the RPO codes says 'ZR2', then it is a ZR2.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Is the spare tire inside or on the hinged rack outside, there may be mouting points on the back for the spare tire rack, but check your option codes inside the glove box. I don't know if the ZR2's had the LS badge on the door...

Old 06-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Beginning Member

omg thanks guys i just went and looked at that code and it dose have zr2 part of it! and umm im the third owner of this beauty! and the second one before me took the tire rack off cause it was in his way! and nade a rattel noise! what a puss! so now i need to look for a tire rack for it!

Old 06-25-2009, 04:03 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

If only all answers were this easy!

Old 06-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Beginning Member

lol true that true that~

Old 06-25-2009, 05:16 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

yeah i dint know why some dont have the sticker on the side. i would think they would from the factory with it but the dont.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:26 PM
BF Guru

Or a victim of a previous owner's debadging.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Beginning Member
TheRealKoop is on a distinguished road

Definantly a zr2. Show them the RPO codes and tell them to eat it.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:04 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Can I ask what you did to paint your dash? Did you sand off the texture at all?

Quick Reply: ok ZR2 Q?