General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

The Olds evolved over night!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road
Default The Olds evolved over night!

NOT! J/K I was going thru cardomain and came across this. Never seen a lifted bravada. But It does get me thinkin. Minus all the decals of course.

Old 12-30-2009, 11:26 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

That's the first lifted Bravada I've seen too. It looks pretty damn good too!
Do you have a new list of plans for yours now? lol. Those tires on it are pretty sweet. I agree with the decals though, they'd have to go. The nerf and bull bars are a nice touch too. He's got the same lights on the bull bar as I just put on my roof last night lol.

Old 12-30-2009, 11:38 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

That looks pretty cool. I've seen someone around here with a lifted Bravada in Green, but it looks pretty rough.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:14 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

O_O

Dude you had me fooled. Haha I thought you did that to your truck. I have to admit it's awesome, but not as cool as yours :P

Old 12-31-2009, 08:22 AM
Starting Member
taba5 is on a distinguished road

WOW so thats what my bravada would look like lifted damn thats cool

Old 12-31-2009, 08:25 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah it's definitely not something you see a lot of. I know it's the first lifted one I've seen.
LOVE the new sig btw taba. It's awesome!

Old 12-31-2009, 08:32 AM
Starting Member
taba5 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Yeah it's definitely not something you see a lot of. I know it's the first lifted one I've seen.
LOVE the new sig btw taba. It's awesome!
Thank you on the sig, compliments are much appreciated!

Everyone tells me I should lift and put bigness on my bravada, and i sit guarded thinkin it wouldnt be right.. this one has swapped my mind a little bit...

hmm maybe ill lift the 97 and drop the 98

Old 12-31-2009, 08:45 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

" what a busy night you had Luis!", that was my first thought when i saw those pic's. definately fooled me too.

that sure is a nice lift & tire combo that guy put on his truck though. but like others have said, the decals need to go.

Old 12-31-2009, 09:00 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by taba5
Thank you on the sig, compliments are much appreciated!

Everyone tells me I should lift and put bigness on my bravada, and i sit guarded thinkin it wouldnt be right.. this one has swapped my mind a little bit...

hmm maybe ill lift the 97 and drop the 98
I like that idea.

Old 12-31-2009, 05:33 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

That does look neat. I guess that's got the old brain ticking. Where do you start. LOL

Those tire are awesome. Probably not practical for the daily commute though. Pretty noisy I'd imagine.

Quick Reply: The Olds evolved over night!