General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Open 2 Offers-03LsBlazer-2Wd&2Door-4.3L-CrankNoStart-

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2022, 04:09 AM
Beginning Member
Skorpio812 is on a distinguished road
Default Open 2 Offers-03LsBlazer-2Wd&2Door-4.3L-CrankNoStart-

I am not sure if this post is allowed here, if not im sorry i dont get on here very often... Okay .... Curious if anyone is close to or willing to come to my area in south eastern Indiana? I live maybe 45 minutes-one hour drive to Cincinnati ohio and or to Burlington Kentucky. I have a 2003 chevrolet blazer LS. 4.3L. 2wd. 2door. Black is the color. The body is in fair shape. Inside needs cleaning which I will probably do myself. Has some minor cosmetic stuff inside that isint perfect but dosent effect the driving. Again its just cosmetics part on inside that isint the best but most definitely isint the worst either. It has around 143,3xx miles on motor & transmission. I found a couple service records online showing a few things thats been replaced back just before we bought it in 2016 i think (not forsure on year I can look it up again if requested) has a brand new starter put in few months back which hasn't put the first mile on as of yet. Along with some other stuff we have replaced and serviced throughout the years of owning it.. i can get all that info also if need. Okay now the issue is it won't start. It cranks like its going too but thats it. Have tried few different things an so far no luck i run codes and its given me a few different ones then last 3 times I scanned just showed one single code. Which definition of code is --KEY IN IGNITION MALFUNCTION--. This blazer has been really good vehicle for my family for last 5 plus years now. Then My sister drove it one night, she said she went to leave an it just wouldn't start for her.. an thats still the same issue today. If have more questions about that or anything else just let me know. Im without any transportation for over 8 months now. My father whom i am living with,, had gotten really sick last March an its been one year this month marks how long since he went into er an hasn't been able return home. ..Hes got get stronger an healthier...im keeping faith.. he has always took pride in every vehicle hes owned.. an he knows i dont have any help out here so we are throwing this offer out there. Honestly I know its a long shot but if I don't put it out there or make it known then how else will I know lol....I will absolutley love you forever & be so ecstatic if you or anyone has a vehicle to trade? Has to be automatic ive not learned stick shift yet. It can need work an not be the prettiest of looks but preferably as it sits be in driveable condition & for most part safe.... hopefully? Whatever you have too offer me (vehicle wise) it would potentially be my VERY FIRST vehicle ever! So you will be my very first vehicle experience and memory which I would be extremely happy and excited.haha seriously though. 😁 👍🚗🚘🚙🛻🚦 I'm open to any and all offers as well so feel free to message me and or if you email me or text me I can send pictures of blazer to you. katie_marie2008@hotmail.com or 812-221-3283 thank you