General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Out With the Old (Truck) and In With the New (Car)

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 11:04 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Out With the Old (Truck) and In With the New (Car)

Well, the time came for a change of rides and yesterday I traded the Blazer in on a 2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium.

I was slightly sad to see the Blazer go since it had been good to me and I loved the amount of storage space and carrying ability it had, but I wanted another American performance car while they are still available. It's been a looong time since my 1970 Plymouth RoadRunner, but this car trumps even that one. The power and handling are incredible. All I have to do now is get used to the throttle so I don't spew gas out the tailpipe.

Guess I'll have to start haunting some of the Mustang forums now to learn more about my new ride.

Attached Thumbnails Out With the Old (Truck) and In With the New (Car)-2012-mustang-gt.jpg  
Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Nice ride! Does this mean you will be leaving us? I hope not!!

Old 12-19-2012, 12:36 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have any plans to do that, unless I get a better offer. (wait a minute, what's better than zero?)

Old 12-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

HAHA!!!! Ok good I can offer you a thank you for the work you put into this forum but thats all I got sorry

Old 12-19-2012, 01:16 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

Nice car. But my choice would of been the Challenger with the 6.1 Hemi & a 6 speed. Since you were an old Mopar guy.
There are plenty of Mustang forums out there.
Thanks also for you work here. It is a life line for many of us.

Old 12-19-2012, 02:55 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

i soooooooo hate you!!!!!

i would love a new stang!!

i would like to suggest two mustang forums that have been good to me.

MustangForums.com Mustang Forums

and

http://www.moddedmustangs.com

i am on both of those...they have helped me put my car together and are all around good guys.

Last edited by warthogdriver; 12-19-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:01 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Nice Mustang I hope you enjoy it for us =P

Old 12-19-2012, 03:17 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

i can see this a a future build of his

bigstang.jpg photo by tattedjoe | Photobucket

Old 12-19-2012, 03:25 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

YEEEEEEE HAW

Attached Thumbnails Out With the Old (Truck) and In With the New (Car)-bigstang.jpg  
Old 12-19-2012, 03:45 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

^^^^^^like^^^^^^

Quick Reply: Out With the Old (Truck) and In With the New (Car)