General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Peeing Blazers/Jimmys

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 10:48 AM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Peeing Blazers/Jimmys

Yesterday I was replacing the rear wiper blade and motor in my '96 Blazer. While testing it before completing the install, I noticed that when the washer hose is removed, fluid squirts about 20-30 feet. I have no idea why this thought crossed my mind, but it made me realize all you gotta do is just remove that hose, and then you can use your rear washer to "****" on cars behind you.

Of course, you could end up getting shot, but it still makes for a good laugh!

Old 05-29-2007, 11:14 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Peeing Blazers/Jimmys

Hahhahahahaha!!! LMAO!!!!! I never thought of that!!!!!

Old 05-29-2007, 05:14 PM
RedBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point

haha yeah my friend had an 85 nissan sentra one time. we disconnected one of the hoses from the things on the hood that squirt. then we made the hose longer and had it coming out from the grill. if somebody was walking by the front of the car you could squirt them haha.

Old 05-29-2007, 06:17 PM
BobTheBlazer will become famous soon enough

I'd pay money to see someone's reaction to getting peed on by a Blazer!! Good quality entertainment!!

Old 05-29-2007, 07:23 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

I like using the headlight washers on my moms Envoy to squirt the neigborhood kids! They spray and glance off the headlights and fly about 20 feet. What really gets me is that when you hit the button it squirts twice with about a 5 second interval so when someone walks up to talk to you, squirt them once they back away and then start to walk up again and it really gets them. If you time it just right you can hit bikers when you pass by too!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Old 05-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Oh geez... Haven't we been through this before? I could swear that someone else has come up with this...

Old 05-29-2007, 08:14 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

About 16 years ago my buddy and I had twin Ford Mavericks. They had a little mettal tubes that were crimped on the end to spray the winshield, they stuck through the cowl on the hood and pointed at the windshield. Well one night we both bent the passenger's side one over and pointed it toward the car that would be beside us on the main drag, we soked so many people while we were driving, and each other while we were sitting at a light..GOOD TIMES!...Then we discovered that if we bent the driver's sidenozzle up, it would actually spray clear over the car, and if we were driving it would hit the winshield of the car behind us...lol

Old 05-30-2007, 04:22 AM
builder123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey lastcoupe,i love that impala.very nice ride![8D]

Old 05-30-2007, 06:05 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

My old beater Mazda B2600 would get the the vehicles hood all spotted and water dropped when stopped at a light... half the time, people pull close enough for it to hit their windshield...

So much fun when they just come out of a car wash!

Old 06-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha ha -- LastCoupe, that was a really funny one! Crew...I'm in the process of doing the 94-97 to 98-04 front end upgrade on my Blazer. I'll post pix on another thread when I'm done.

Great to meet everybody. I'm Raphael in Maryland.

Quick Reply: Peeing Blazers/Jimmys